GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fireworks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/10/05 at 14:20
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Out of interest, how much is it for you to buy:

Squealers (10 pc)
Airbombs (5 pc)

?

Because they are illegal here, so I'm wondering how much the people that sell 'em on the sly mark them up. Also, are bangers illegal where you live? They're illegal both South and North here.
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> But isn't that just a personality defect that makes it harder to make
> friends or something?

It makes it hard for them to interact, I think. Makes them say and do what seems to us to be stupid things.
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:19
Regular
Ahahahahhah well done, that's the first no eyebrows joke that i've actually found funny.

EDIT : This might not be a joke :S
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Is anyone else spotting something here?

Someone with mild Aspergers who may think it's fun to kick something as dangerous as a petrol bomb.

This person then caught on fire. Fire that can singe things. Things like eyebrows...
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:18
Regular
But isn't that just a personality defect that makes it harder to make friends or something?
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Actually, (and I'm serious) he has mild Aspergers.
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:12
Regular
Well if you insist on kicking petrol bombs...

But really, does he have a mental defect?
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:09
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Made a petrol bomb once, not to throw at the RUC like most people but just out of curiousity. One of the chaps I was with (not a friend by any lengths) kicked it and he caught fire. Didn't get that badly hurt.
Sun 23/10/05 at 15:00
Regular
Heh, petrol bombs are my limit. Got a few up in the loft from when we moved in, the last tennants were nice enough to leave us some blank MOT slips as well.
Sun 23/10/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Captain Cosmic says: Always follow the firework code!

I used to make my own fireworks. Didn't have safety standards though.
Sun 23/10/05 at 14:40
Regular
Nice, just remember that sparklers should be held at arms length and fireowrks should have nice long fuses. Also never have a firework at an angle, especially not pointed towards someones head.

I've done my bit, now it's up to you to keep the firework safety standards in check.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.