GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best day ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/10/05 at 14:09
Regular
Pro Evo 5 is out today. My mate will be back at 5 with it. That allows for a few games before Neighbours, and then a lot more after.

I've always been Brazil on PES4, and this time Adriano might not actually be a huge donkey, and there's Baptista and Robinho that I can use instead of Denilson or Ze Roberto. It's good for everyone (me).

Of course, I'll start as Liverpool. And I'm deleting Peter Crouch from the game.
Sat 22/10/05 at 23:44
Regular
Blank wrote:
> You don't run right behind him you pillock, you run alongside him, get
> slightly ahead, then when he taps the ball in front, either slide in
> or muscle him out. Don't tackle from behind, that's just crazy talk.

Of course I run alongside him - what, you think I'm slide tackling from behind all the time?

And you just can't get slightly ahead. You're up against him, holding the "apply pressure" button and it's a free-kick almost every time.
Sat 22/10/05 at 23:08
Mascherano is in the Argentina squad.
Sat 22/10/05 at 23:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You don't run right behind him you pillock, you run alongside him, get slightly ahead, then when he taps the ball in front, either slide in or muscle him out. Don't tackle from behind, that's just crazy talk.

Oh, and Stryke, I should be getting PES5 next week when I go home. I've got my Mum to order it online, because I don't have credit cards and I'm not paying 50% extra in a shop.

Looking forward to seeing the new squads. No Claudio Lopez, which is a disappointment, but I've been making the most of our remaining time in the master league. Also Mascherano should be in the Argentina squad.

Anyway, when are you free for a game? It'll be number 4 if you're free this week, but we're both familiar with that anyway.
Sat 22/10/05 at 00:16
Regular
Well, perhaps I exaggerate slightly, but when you're chasing a player, and you're holding A to win the ball, the classic situation is the player falls over and there you go, free kick.

Usually crops up in a winger vs. full back situation which could always be avoided if the full back just ran goal side like I want him to rather than curve towards the winger like a moth to a flame.
Sat 22/10/05 at 00:06
... You must really suck at tackling then.

You're not going to like PES5...
Sat 22/10/05 at 00:04
Regular
KopKing wrote:
> Anyone else notice that the refs are uber-strict this time around. Is
> a tad annoying. Ayway back to playing it again...

Sorry, even more strict than before?

That's insane. In PES4, it was nigh on impossible to tackle someone from behind or outmuscle them without them going to ground and a freekick being given.

Seriously, I must concede a minimum of ten free-kicks a game that way.
Sat 22/10/05 at 00:02
Regular
Bah, mine didn't arrive today, although I can hardly blame SR since it is a GAD win and I only claimed the other day.

Hopefully it'll be with me tomorrow or early next week.

Any of you drunkards got Xbox Live?
Fri 21/10/05 at 21:28
Regular
"es argh"
Not so on WE9 for my Pomp.
Fri 21/10/05 at 21:11
Regular
Anyone else notice that Henry runs 5 times faster than everyone else and can't be caught when you're chasing him and he's got the ball?
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Anyone else notice that the refs are uber-strict this time around. Is a tad annoying. Ayway back to playing it again...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.