GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best day ever"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/10/05 at 14:09
Regular
Pro Evo 5 is out today. My mate will be back at 5 with it. That allows for a few games before Neighbours, and then a lot more after.

I've always been Brazil on PES4, and this time Adriano might not actually be a huge donkey, and there's Baptista and Robinho that I can use instead of Denilson or Ze Roberto. It's good for everyone (me).

Of course, I'll start as Liverpool. And I'm deleting Peter Crouch from the game.
Fri 21/10/05 at 14:09
Regular
Pro Evo 5 is out today. My mate will be back at 5 with it. That allows for a few games before Neighbours, and then a lot more after.

I've always been Brazil on PES4, and this time Adriano might not actually be a huge donkey, and there's Baptista and Robinho that I can use instead of Denilson or Ze Roberto. It's good for everyone (me).

Of course, I'll start as Liverpool. And I'm deleting Peter Crouch from the game.
Fri 21/10/05 at 14:30
Regular
"0228"
*stares disappointedly at Gamecube*
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:07
Regular
"es argh"
Stryke wrote:
> Of course, I'll start as Liverpool. And I'm deleting Peter Crouch
> from the game.

die.
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:34
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This'll be the first time I'm not getting a PES on launch day.

No PS2 = no means of playing it.

I'm just going to have to wait until December 2nd, which is when I'll be getting my Xbox 360. The online play on the Xbox version shall make up for me missing out on a month and a half of wonderful PES5, though, so all shall be well.

Eventually.
Fri 21/10/05 at 16:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Stryke wrote:
> I've always been Brazil on PES4, and this time Adriano might not
> actually be a huge donkey, and there's Baptista and Robinho that I
> can use instead of Denilson or Ze Roberto. It's good for everyone
> (me).

But what about England??? :-(

Mikey and Stevie
Fri 21/10/05 at 17:17
Regular
WWW.ROBBIEBROWNRACING.COM
Fri 21/10/05 at 17:37
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Stryke wrote:

It's Robinho I can't stand. First of all he acts like going to Madrid is his god-given right and moans about it. And he floats about and thinks people should give him love because he does a stupid little flick and then think's he's God. I don't know how he gets in the Brazilian team when there's 2 faster and better strikers in Ronaldo and Adriano. If they want a waster who floats about and cries when he doesn't make £100,000 a week, I'm sure Rivaldo will come back.

I'll be Brazil again in Pro Evo 5 (got it preordered yet? October 21st from all good retailers. Not here though, hoho), although I just know they'll torment me by making Robinho really good.

I'll find some way round it. I play a weird 3-5-1-1 with Brazil. I play Gilberto as a centre-back and Carlos on left midfield. Cafu gets dropped and I start Diego.

-

From an earlier post. Ring any bells?!?!
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Stryke wrote:

> Of course, I'll start as Liverpool. And I'm deleting Peter Crouch
> from the game.

Can you delete him from life as well? That'll save us having to watch another Heskey playing for England for the next few years.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:32
Regular
GingerD wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
>
> It's Robinho I can't stand. First of all he acts like going to Madrid
> is his god-given right and moans about it. And he floats about and
> thinks people should give him love because he does a stupid little
> flick and then think's he's God. I don't know how he gets in the
> Brazilian team when there's 2 faster and better strikers in Ronaldo
> and Adriano. If they want a waster who floats about and cries when he
> doesn't make £100,000 a week, I'm sure Rivaldo will come back.
>
> I'll be Brazil again in Pro Evo 5 (got it preordered yet? October
> 21st from all good retailers. Not here though, hoho), although I just
> know they'll torment me by making Robinho really good.
>
> I'll find some way round it. I play a weird 3-5-1-1 with Brazil. I
> play Gilberto as a centre-back and Carlos on left midfield. Cafu gets
> dropped and I start Diego.
>
> -
>
> From an earlier post. Ring any bells?!?!

--

Yes...because I wrote it...

What's your point? "I just know they'll torment me by making Robinho really good" dpesn't mean I won't play him.

Although I probably WILL find some way around it. I'll have Ronaldo, 'Dinho, Baptista, good Adriano and Kaka to fit in before him. And Diego will be better. And I like Denilson.
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:02
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
I just got the impression from the earlier post that you were trying NOT to play him.

Must have misinterpretted it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.