GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reyes rib NOT fractured"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/10/05 at 00:49
"High polygon count"
Jose Antonio Reyes has NOT fractured his rib but has suffered bruising that makes him doubtful for the visit of Manchester City on Saturday.

The Arsenal striker left the field after 15 minutes at Sparta Prague last night in considerable pain after a heavy challenge.

It was feared he had cracked a rib and would be sidelined for some time. However he underwent an X-ray today which revealed only bruising. His absence is now expected to be short term.

Source: Arsenal.com
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:24
Regular
Don't really have a problem with any Man Utd players except Ruud and Rooney, and there's only Drogba at Chelsea.

I probably hate more of the players at my own club that anywhere else. Crouch, Sissoko, Josemi, Zenden, Traore.
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:21
Not so much Chelsea, really. Drogba possibly?

But Man Utd certainly have Neville and Rooney
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:19
"High polygon count"
Strange, in my experience the same applies to Man Utd and Chelsea.
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:16
Regular
Arsenal do have a disproportionate amount of players that the average fan hates.

Pires, Reyes, Ashley Cole, Van Persie. I hate them all for spouting sewage practically every day.
Thu 20/10/05 at 18:37
Regular
"not dead"
Probably wasn't even Arsenal that said it, but I'm sure paper talk was that Henry was going to be out for months longer than initially suspected.

Of course, those would be the same media outlets that then cried out 'surprise' return.

I don't dislike Henry, so I'll let him off, but Reyes is a big baby that suckled on his mother until he was 7.
Thu 20/10/05 at 17:32
Regular
"tokyo police club"
What does it matter if they lie about injuries anyway? Sheilding information from you opposition? good tactic if you ask me.
Thu 20/10/05 at 15:37
"High polygon count"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> The Arsenal injury hype machine continues to growl.

They said suspected fractured ribs, and after X-ray it's just severe bruising. I don't see what's hype about that. The two present similar symptoms.

Same with Henry (regarding your other thread) too. He got his injury playing for France on 1st September, and they said ( [URL]http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?article=308882&title=Campbell%20needs%20games,%20Henry%20rest[/URL] ) he'd be out 6-8 weeks. He played again for the first time on Tuesday, and I make that 2 days short of 6 weeks. Hardly excessive hype!
Thu 20/10/05 at 14:17
Regular
It's hard to care about anything to do with Reyes, really. He's one of the dullest men I've ever seen.
Thu 20/10/05 at 14:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Course he hasn't otherwise he'd be in the papers moaning about how that nasty Prague player dared to touch him and hurt poor little Reyes and how he was sending his mom round to give him a black eye as payback
Thu 20/10/05 at 07:40
Regular
"not dead"
Why am I not surprised?

The Arsenal injury hype machine continues to growl.

I guess the only surprise is that they revealed this much, rather than letting everyone believe that he was going to be out for ages, then spring a 'surprise' return on everyone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.