GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reyes rib NOT fractured"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/10/05 at 00:49
"High polygon count"
Jose Antonio Reyes has NOT fractured his rib but has suffered bruising that makes him doubtful for the visit of Manchester City on Saturday.

The Arsenal striker left the field after 15 minutes at Sparta Prague last night in considerable pain after a heavy challenge.

It was feared he had cracked a rib and would be sidelined for some time. However he underwent an X-ray today which revealed only bruising. His absence is now expected to be short term.

Source: Arsenal.com
Tue 25/10/05 at 17:44
Regular
A bit like Kaka? What? Kaka has skill and style and class and other words that equal a quality footballer.

Park is like a Pro Evo character that someone's created with 100 stamina. That's all he's got. He runs about a lot and falls over a bit. Enthusiastic lad and all, but crap.

He's actually quite good on Pro Evo 5, actually. Has given Lucio a run around the last few games.
Mon 24/10/05 at 20:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
'A solid tackle'

Yeah, clutching on the opponent's shirt for dear life, actually being dragged along the ground, then clutching his face as if he's been kciked/punched deliberately. That's what Cole is good for. And scaring the people of Notredame.

Whereas Park, he's a bit like Kaka. I'm surprised you don't like him.
Sun 23/10/05 at 02:48
Regular
No chance, sugarlips. If I was backing one of them to run a nice marathon, I'd pick Park. But just because he can run all day doesn't mean he even approaches the skill and technique Joey Joey Cole has, and these days Cole balances that with top decision-making and, of all things, a solid tackle.
Sat 22/10/05 at 23:11
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> Park isn't good for anything. Giggs is far better.

Get lost, Park is better than Joe Cole any day of the week.
Fri 21/10/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I agree in that Fletcher will get better in time, I mean, he's already starred for Scotland, and as captain, on a number of occasions in such a short career. He does seem to give the ball away to easily with 'hopeful' ground passes, but he is often aware of other things and does show good promise for the future.

But I'm interested to know what people honestly think about Paul Scholes. I don't want to start something whereby we all jump on him after the red card in midweek, but he clearly isn't the same player he was two-three years ago.

From days when he could spank a volley home to perfection from 35 yards, he appears to have lost all his confidence. He's still got years in him yet, that's for sure, but I don't understand what has happened to him. On a personal note, I fear he's suffering from some kind of depression, perhaps similar to what Stan Collymore was facing towards the end of his time.
I always thought it was strange he quit England so soon, he just didn't seem as lively or sharp playing for them either - if I remember rightly, he hadn't scored an international goal in nearly two years when he quit, all of a sudden. This from the man who could once get as many as Alan Shearer in a single game!

It wasn't as if Lampard or anyone was about to steal his place or anything. Good old Eriksson, wouldn't you know it, stuck with the same player through thick and very thin.

I fear he's becoming a weak link in a midfield that now relies heavily on ingenuity and magic to break through. We have Ronaldo, Park, Giggs and Wayne Rooney, but Paul Scholes is the man you would instantly look to - back in the day.
Fri 21/10/05 at 14:18
Regular
park is class. 4 assists in his last two games!

And he was captain when he come on for giggs against lille :)
Fri 21/10/05 at 13:58
Regular
Park isn't good for anything. Giggs is far better.
Fri 21/10/05 at 11:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Fletcher sits in the middle dispensing sideways passes.

Usually to the opposition, stupid secret love child of Fergie. Park is far better
Fri 21/10/05 at 10:53
"High polygon count"
therage79 wrote:
> Surely you are forgetting his upper lip...the most stupid of all his
> facial features!

That's why he's known as "Daffy" in our house!
Fri 21/10/05 at 09:28
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Damarus wrote:
> At the minute, I'd say Ferdinand. His stupid hair
> and nose tops it all off.

Surely you are forgetting his upper lip...the most stupid of all his facial features!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.