GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Right back"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/10/05 at 16:34
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
i have noticed that ijn England there is not a decent right back

gary neville is ok
ferriera is ok
but they are not world class

all the best right backs are in europe or brazil

i think Puyol is the best right back

what do u think
Wed 19/10/05 at 16:34
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
i have noticed that ijn England there is not a decent right back

gary neville is ok
ferriera is ok
but they are not world class

all the best right backs are in europe or brazil

i think Puyol is the best right back

what do u think
Wed 19/10/05 at 17:16
Regular
I'd say Gary Neville is world class.

Being an automatic choice for both Man Utd and England for the majority of his career surely says something, doesn't it?

I mean, could you name five better right-backs?
Wed 19/10/05 at 18:02
Cafu, Belletti, Zanetti, Cicinho, Salgado.

Fereira as well.

Ramos, for the future

and of course, Luke Young
Thu 20/10/05 at 10:16
Regular
Ferreira is absolutely top class. He always does his job, just like Gary, and he's got more pace. He's not one of those right-backs like Cafu or Cicinho that's going to destroy the opposition right side, but he'll get his crosses in, overlap, and then be the first to track back and tackle his man.

Paulo=good.

(Though I don't know why he seems to have been dropped at the moment)

Edit: And Puyol's best in central defence.
Thu 20/10/05 at 20:32
Regular
"not dead"
Gary Neville is fantastic. Only Raul has played more Champion's League matches than he.

Both Man Utd and England lose out when he's not there.
Fri 21/10/05 at 21:37
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I rate Cafu as the very best, worldwide. For a player of his age, he is truly phenomenal. As we all say in Europe last season, he still gets up and down that wing like there's no tomorrow - and he doesn't get tired!

Gary Neville's the best England have, it's as simple as that.

I really was hoping we could expect more from Glen Johnson, but at such a young age and less than one full season in first-team action at Upton Park, I still feel a £6m move to the Chelski revolution was too much too soon.
Fri 21/10/05 at 23:54
Zanetti's the best - fantastic at defending, as well as frankly brilliant at attacking.

His all round game is unparalleled - Cafu might be better at attacking, and Ferreira might be better at defending, but neither can do both to the highest standard.
Sat 22/10/05 at 00:00
Regular
Gary Neville is so underrated though. He's such a solid presence on that right side, and he really brings the best out of Beckham.

It's a pity he's getting on a bit, though at 31 he shows no physical weakness aside from becoming increasingly injury prone as he ages.

I think the World Cup will be his last major tournament for England, though if he flourishes well into his thirties, which, given his strict professionalism concerning training and diet, is entirely possible, he might stick around for a while longer.

Otherwise we have to look to players like Glen Johnson and Carragher to step up and try to fill that role. Even King and Ferdinand could probably play well there, though we are certainly lacking in natural replacements.
Sat 22/10/05 at 00:04
Can Gary Neville do this?

[URL]http://media.putfile.com/zanetti-mad-skillz[/URL]
Sat 22/10/05 at 00:10
Regular
Can Zanetti do this?

[URL]http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0OKFMWSBS3DJO17U8FBAOSDPI7[/URL]

That's Gary Neville in his Cafu costume.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.