GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ANYONE???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/10/04 at 15:45
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Anyone heard any information about the Isle Of Man TT game for PS2. Special Reserve must be the ONLY company that doesn't seem to know anything about it. It's due out on 15th October, and they still haven't got any links to it, no pictures, not even in the pre-order list. Tons of other sites are advertising it and it looks to be amazing, especially with the Sunday Drive bit where you drive through traffic. I can pre-order it from Amazon, but I just wanna know why SR doesn't know anything about it. Wanna check it out then goto :

http://www.ps2home.co.uk/TT%20Superbikes.htm
Wed 06/10/04 at 16:53
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
I didn't say it was a big problem. All I said is I wondered why SR didn't have any info on it. I have always found SR to be good and on time with release dates. And whoever said I should be warned can SHUT THEIR MOUTH!
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:55
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Oh and he's already mentioned Amazon which I completely forgot ... there are loads of people on here who buy from Amazon and not from SR so I really don't see what the problem is.
Wed 06/10/04 at 09:54
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
*Highly Excitable* wrote:
> I hope you get warned for this comment.

Why's that? In that case everyone who mentions Play, HMV, Virgin, Woolworths, WH Smiths, StreetsOnline, Britannia, Game, Gameplay etc etc should be warned ... hmm very impressive I don't think.
Tue 05/10/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Jon Y The Sly wrote:
> Special Reserve must be the ONLY company that doesn't seem to know
> anything about it.

I hope you get warned for this comment.
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:39
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Jon Y The Sly wrote:
you drive through
> traffic.

Sounds familiar....
Tue 05/10/04 at 16:05
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Tue 05/10/04 at 15:45
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Anyone heard any information about the Isle Of Man TT game for PS2. Special Reserve must be the ONLY company that doesn't seem to know anything about it. It's due out on 15th October, and they still haven't got any links to it, no pictures, not even in the pre-order list. Tons of other sites are advertising it and it looks to be amazing, especially with the Sunday Drive bit where you drive through traffic. I can pre-order it from Amazon, but I just wanna know why SR doesn't know anything about it. Wanna check it out then goto :

http://www.ps2home.co.uk/TT%20Superbikes.htm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.