GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Patrick Vieira......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 19:53
Regular
..... will have showdown talks with Arsenal next week and will give a decision on wether to stay or not.

Will he go or will he stay ?
Tue 19/06/01 at 17:04
Regular
Second signing this summer...van Bronckhorst!
Tue 19/06/01 at 11:46
Regular
yeah, i suppose family comes first. Its always hard moving, and moving country would be very hard. Leaving friends behind as well.
Tue 19/06/01 at 11:30
Regular
ISSpro wrote:
> oy my god! what a finish! did you see that overhead by rivaldo! so
> does this mean sol will be heading to barca now?

HE needs to think about his family aswell.
Do they want to stay in London where they are settled?
Mon 18/06/01 at 21:05
Regular
he'd have to be mad to turn down that sort of money. plus the sunshine of spain must be a bonus compared to our dreadful weather. I mean its june for christs sake and its freezing cold.
Mon 18/06/01 at 11:23
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
With only 2 minutes to go!!!! Unbelieveable!! Sol Campbell will almost certainly go to Barcelona. There meant to be offering £150,000 a wekk.
Sun 17/06/01 at 23:34
Regular
oy my god! what a finish! did you see that overhead by rivaldo! so does this mean sol will be heading to barca now?
Sun 17/06/01 at 21:11
Regular
I'm keeping an eye on the score at the moment it;s 2-2.
Sun 17/06/01 at 20:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'll have a look Tuesday then Ice Blaster.
Sun 17/06/01 at 18:59
Regular
"Back in black"
Grandprix wrote:
> I've found that the WWF forum tends to have a lot of spammers that
> don't really care about the WWF and until something is done, I can't
> see myself replying in there.

*This is intended for Grand Prix*

Yes you are right, it is very spammed, I am sorting it out though on Tuesday after my exams, so please come back and see what you think.
Sun 17/06/01 at 14:05
Regular
Fingers crossed Barca lose or draw vs Valencia.
Overmars can eat his words then.
PV is staying! Woohoo!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.