GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Our old friend political correctness."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/10/05 at 16:30
Read something earlier about a panto up in Aberdeenshire somewhere. Joyous things, pantos.
Anyway.

The particularly story was Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, with all the wee kiddies playing the dwarves. But alas!
Everyone involved was told not to use the terms "dwarf" or "dwarves" as it "may offend those with growth restrictions".
And thus, the title was also changed to simply "Snow White".

Can someone...please explain this?
I mean, wth?
Wed 19/10/05 at 10:58
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Change it to "Snow White and the 7 Nymphos".

Any PC council's will soon let 'em change it back...
Tue 18/10/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The bit at the end is the best, "You goin' down, b!tch! You goin' DOWN!"
Tue 18/10/05 at 21:49
Regular
"\\"
...or they have a sense of humour about their height.
Tue 18/10/05 at 21:39
Regular
"0228"
That's hilarious. I can't believe they actually agreed to do it though, unless they didn't and they're actually slaves in a midget circus.
Tue 18/10/05 at 21:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Anyway, enough about making fun of midgets..

[URL]http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/2663/Midget_Wars.html[/URL]
Tue 18/10/05 at 21:25
Regular
"0228"
Or I suppose you could just buy some stilts.
Tue 18/10/05 at 21:24
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Actually it can be, though it involves breaking your legs, adding metal pins and alot of agony - just to add an extra inch or two.
Tue 18/10/05 at 21:22
Regular
"0228"
Not really, you can be cured of gingeritis using hair dye, but shortness can't be fixed.
Tue 18/10/05 at 21:19
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Laughing at someone because they're exceedingly short is only as bad as laughing at someone because they're exceedingly ginger.
Tue 18/10/05 at 21:14
Regular
"0228"
I think the only way dwarf could be offensive is if you say it whilst laughing and pointing and saying, "Oi, dwarfy, dwarfy, hahaha." I could understand that being annoying but as a general term I see no problem with it and to be honest, I don't think the majority of short people would be too offended by the term, especially in the context of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.