GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"News concerning Promo Wars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/10/05 at 16:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As Congy already knows as i told him while we were matching the Match of the Year on Unbreakable i will be moving to China next week to start a teaching job. Now depending on whether i get internet access or not it means i might not be able to participate in Promo Wars anymore in which case it's up to Congy what to do with my awesome roster.

If i don't respond for a good few weeks after next friday chances are i haven't got internet access and then Congy will decide what to do. So unfortunately i might not get to wipe the floor with you all :-(

But i'll be in China surrounded by lovely ladies while you'll be stuck in this little excuse for a country so i think i'll survive :-D

GO TEAM USA
Tue 18/10/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I was thinking when reading Figo's message...

Bye bye Kawada, I've enjoyed mocking you over the years and our frequent discussions over the little ol thing we call wrestling have been coolio.

Surely the mocking is the other way round?

I do hope you Internet Access over in China, otherwise, you'll miss the ownage of me over you in Prom Wars.

Well thats an opinion so no comment

Oh yeah and keep watching FOOTBALL and supporting the greatest team on the entire planet; Manchester United. We don't want you supporting some Chinese factory workers united now do we...

Well this is also an opinion but Manchester United are definately not the greatest team! Chinese Factory Workers United are probably better than Man U, speedy little buggers.
Wed 19/10/05 at 12:47
Regular
I would do I proper reply but I can't be arsed.

Besides, if those are attempts at mocking me, then I laugh in your face.
Wed 19/10/05 at 13:36
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Fígó wrote:
> I would do I proper reply but I can't be arsed.
>
> Besides, if those are attempts at mocking me, then I laugh in your
> face.

Nope not mocking attempts...just my thoughts while reading the post.
Wed 19/10/05 at 14:21
Regular
"..."
Hey guys...spread the love...we don't need fighting here...Kawada is leaving us...
Wed 19/10/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
No keep the fighting going, there'll be plenty of time for love and oprah moments for when the critical, controversial one leaves :-D
Wed 19/10/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I didnt even realise it was fighting!
Wed 19/10/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Does that mean there is going to be a farewell post from you Kawada, just in case you don't return to us? :)
Wed 19/10/05 at 16:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
There might be a Kawada Komments on the forum, depends if i have the time
Wed 19/10/05 at 18:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
With the way Special Reserve is closing down at the minute we may all be leaving here permanently soon..........
Thu 20/10/05 at 21:01
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Kawadas leaving? Nooo! Hopefully you'll have internet access there..

And damn, this forum has looked dead recently.. Seems like I haven't posted for aaages. Ah well, I back for now. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.