GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"News concerning Promo Wars"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/10/05 at 16:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As Congy already knows as i told him while we were matching the Match of the Year on Unbreakable i will be moving to China next week to start a teaching job. Now depending on whether i get internet access or not it means i might not be able to participate in Promo Wars anymore in which case it's up to Congy what to do with my awesome roster.

If i don't respond for a good few weeks after next friday chances are i haven't got internet access and then Congy will decide what to do. So unfortunately i might not get to wipe the floor with you all :-(

But i'll be in China surrounded by lovely ladies while you'll be stuck in this little excuse for a country so i think i'll survive :-D

GO TEAM USA
Sun 23/10/05 at 12:36
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They've probably all been fired by now anyway.........
Sat 22/10/05 at 19:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
They don't come in here anyway so say what you like
Sat 22/10/05 at 19:21
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I have never bought anything from them! (Am i gonna get banned now!?!?)
Sat 22/10/05 at 16:44
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The prices used to be some of the cheapest around in the good old days when I first joined. :D How things change..
Sat 22/10/05 at 16:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Meh can't say i care, i'll be in China so i won't be supporting that miserable lot with my tax dollars. Never really bought much from them either, always far cheaper places.

Toodle..........ooh SR
Sat 22/10/05 at 16:22
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Wow, things really that bad here at SR at the moment then?.. Hmm..
Sat 22/10/05 at 12:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I write them threads at work, e-mail them to my home address and then cut and paste them into a new message when I get home as this site is blocked at work so I get paid to write them in effect!

This forum and the rest on here will be closed soon though I'm betting so at the minute I'm writing on other sites which is why I'm not on here as often as I used to be.
Fri 21/10/05 at 22:23
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Posting here isnt the same anymore...which is good in a way.

I used to sit on the computer for ages posting here and then i realised...in a months time nobody will remember that big analysis i did of the last PPV. In fact nobody really cares at the present time about a big PPV analysis, so its not worth doing.

No offence Smedlos, but your 'Wrestler Comments' thread...even though it is a good idea, will probably die, or if not die, people will not be bothered to read a massive post. The amount of time you spend writing all of that could be a waste of time. If you enjoy writing it and its like a hobby thats fine obviously but i just think before i do anything like that that nobody will remember anything i wrote after the thread moves into the "Older Topics" etc.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Jae wrote:

> And damn, this forum has looked dead recently.

I've noticed that as well but put it down to not having so many morons posting sarcastic comments which seemed to stop when the schools went back after the summer holidays.

Half term now though.......... (well at least in Derbyshire anyway!)
Thu 20/10/05 at 21:01
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Kawadas leaving? Nooo! Hopefully you'll have internet access there..

And damn, this forum has looked dead recently.. Seems like I haven't posted for aaages. Ah well, I back for now. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.