GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a haircut!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/10/05 at 14:27
Regular
"Selected"
I like to have my hair long, but styled at the same time - I don't want to look like jesus, is what I'm saying.

So anyway, the last two times I went to get my hair cut it cost me £5 at one place and £15 (!) at another; both were screwjobs.

So now I'm thinking about going into town to get it done right proper like(for £30 ?!?) but my question is this:

For the better places to get your haircut, do you have to have an appointment? I was thinking about going into town tomorrow to get it done but I don't really want to phone because I don't know where I'm going yet. On the other hand, I don't want to walk into a place and be all "can I get a haircut, missus?" only to be laughed out of the SALON.

Discuss.
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:41
Exactly, then just go to any barber/men's/mixed haidresser. If you need an appointment, then go to the next one in town. Hair appointments are for women and metros.
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:39
Regular
"Selected"
ahah, what's going on?

Fag/Puss y.....I just want a haircut is all.

And Nash, I can't play black and white 2 because my computer is gay ass. THE END.
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:37
mikelar wrote:

> For the better places to get your haircut, do you have to have
> an appointment?

> Discuss.

lol x infintity

You pus sy
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:37
Regular
"Selected"
Thank you English_bloke - finally, somebody who didn't just read the title and post.

LIKE THE REST OF YOU USELESS GETS.

I'm gonna go get it done tomorrow.
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:35
Regular
mikelar wrote:
> you're all useless.
>
> UTTERLY USELESS

I got BF2 working on my new PC by the way, and now oh right you don't want to play it anymore.
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Most good places will let you walk in and make an appointment, it just means you may end up having to wait for a while.
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:33
Regular
"Selected"
you're all useless.

UTTERLY USELESS
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Catch it!"
Where you live then????
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:16
Regular
Go into a unisex salon. THE END.
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:12
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Either shave it all off or let it grow. Anything in between is completely and utterly gay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.