GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a haircut!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 17/10/05 at 14:27
Regular
"Selected"
I like to have my hair long, but styled at the same time - I don't want to look like jesus, is what I'm saying.

So anyway, the last two times I went to get my hair cut it cost me £5 at one place and £15 (!) at another; both were screwjobs.

So now I'm thinking about going into town to get it done right proper like(for £30 ?!?) but my question is this:

For the better places to get your haircut, do you have to have an appointment? I was thinking about going into town tomorrow to get it done but I don't really want to phone because I don't know where I'm going yet. On the other hand, I don't want to walk into a place and be all "can I get a haircut, missus?" only to be laughed out of the SALON.

Discuss.
Tue 18/10/05 at 16:48
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I get this dude to come to my house and do it. Good guy, I can watch TV while he does it, and its £5 cheaper than going to the nearest barbers.
Tue 18/10/05 at 14:58
Regular
I go to a hairdressers and tend to book a couple of days in advance because it tends to be fairly busy.

SO yeah, book in advance = best.

And usually I'm the only guy in there, but I don't care, because guys do get their hair cut there too.

It costs me 11quid or so, but it's worth it.

Result - I have cool hair (not right now, it needs cut).
Tue 18/10/05 at 14:26
Regular
"..."
Remember to take a picture with you, so you cango "I want my hair cut like that":-

[URL]http://tinypic.com/297b6t[/URL]
Mon 17/10/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Excommunicated"
mikelar wrote:
> That's no help Sheepy.
>
> NO HELP AT ALL.

Oh.... yeah.

I got to a men's hairdresser now. Not the gutter like barber but not gay like a salon. You do need to phone for an appointment but only like a day or two in advance. Think it costs £10.50 which is only a fiver more than the sheep shearing like barbers.
Mon 17/10/05 at 18:07
Regular
"Selected"
Get out, all of you. Out.
Mon 17/10/05 at 18:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Go to a BARBERS and sit down, count how many people are sat waiting and hold up that many FINGERS so that you DONT' FORGET YOUR PLACE IN LINE, lower a finger as people are served. When it is your turn sit in the chair and say NUMBER ONE BACK AND SIDES, SHORT ON THE TOP. Sit still for 10 minutes, pay, leave.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GOT A HAIRCUT!
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'd think you'd have to have an appointment.
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:53
mikelar wrote:
> You're a jackass sir, get out of my thread.

Er, you're the one asking about appointments at salons. For a 20 year old, that's kinda queer. Sir.
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:44
Regular
mikelar wrote:
> And Nash, I can't play black and white 2 because my computer is gay
> ass. THE END.

It's probably more to do with the game than your computer, but in any case, I said BF2, not BW2!
Mon 17/10/05 at 17:43
Regular
"Selected"
You're a jackass sir, get out of my thread.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.