GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I finally finished Zelda - Wind Waker"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:07
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
only took me a year well about a month in total time but I aint going to play it the second time just for thos stupid pictures grrrrrrrrrr
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:10
Regular
I meant you didn't have to take all those photo's again, just the ones you missed.
Wed 06/10/04 at 15:04
"The Will of D."
Second time round all link wears are his original jammas that he woke up in the very beginning on his birthday. You still have the sequence of being given your tunic but you don't see it at all.
Wed 06/10/04 at 14:49
Regular
I didn't think you had too?
Wed 06/10/04 at 11:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'd like to play it a second-time, but I already collected 'several-hundred' of those statues time-killing in my first run - I just don't want to go through all that again! :P

I wish you could also carry those across with your saved-game or something... Or, at least, with the camera from start, you should be able to store more photos if you're forced to run-around in yer jim-jams!
Tue 05/10/04 at 21:38
Regular
I didn't bother either and it is by far my favourite Gamecube game.

Four Swords, Minish Cap and the new Gamecube Zelda to come.

Definatly the console of link.
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:27
Regular
Oh well, I didn't bother :S

Looking forward to Four Swords?
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:27
"period drama"
I liked the pictures - the only (really really) annoying thing was that you could only take 3 at a time, which was just crap - especially if you didn't get a boss picture right.

I think I got all the statues bar about 5.
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:22
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
Apple Crumble wrote:
> Well done. However, I kind of finished the Wink Waker months ago.
> Before Christmas actually.
>
> I didn't play it second time through, the Pictogram didn't really
> appeal to me. Anyway it's not a bad game, just a little short. Oh
> and the sailing got on my nerves too.

yer me too I think some of the battles were poor too + try taking a picture of a boss monster your fighting yer right great thinking nintendo .... not
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:19
Regular
Well done. However, I kind of finished the Wink Waker months ago. Before Christmas actually.

I didn't play it second time through, the Pictogram didn't really appeal to me. Anyway it's not a bad game, just a little short. Oh and the sailing got on my nerves too.
Tue 05/10/04 at 20:07
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
only took me a year well about a month in total time but I aint going to play it the second time just for thos stupid pictures grrrrrrrrrr

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.