GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top of the league"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/10/05 at 18:10
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
The 'real' league that is.

Chelsea are in a league of their own.

Come on your Spurssssss
Sun 16/10/05 at 19:59
Regular
"the burning sky"
I'm lazy :P But yeh, one of the computer dudes mentioned that some of the lectures would take place in the Bio dept. But i'll turn up earlyish for the computer sci ones and wander round...
Sun 16/10/05 at 19:52
Regular
No idea where in Alcuin the A one is, ask at the porters lodge. And if B/B006 is B006, which it probably is, its in the Biology building. That's next to Vanburgh, and the two main lecture theatures are pretty easy to find. Again, ask at the porters lodge. C'mon, fresher, show some initiative.
Sun 16/10/05 at 19:48
Regular
"the burning sky"
They were pretty decent. Anyway you didnt tell me where either of those lecture halls were :P
Sun 16/10/05 at 19:40
Regular
Who? York can't get any good bands.
Sun 16/10/05 at 19:36
Regular
"the burning sky"
Yeah, just had to time the bar runs properly. I.e. go when a band is in the middle of their set. We didnt much care for the early ones anyway, but managed to be right at the front for El Presidente.
Sun 16/10/05 at 16:42
Regular
Tomm wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> B006 is one of the two main Biology theatres, yeah. Dunno what the
> B/B006 bit means.
>
> Had a good Freshers Week?
>
> Oh it's been tremendous. The live music on Monday had to be the best
> event, plus I wasnt too drunk, so was able to enjoy it :P

--

What, in Langwith? I popped in briefly, but the bar was rammed so I trundled off somewhere else. Probably Goodricke. I've had this work to do all week, but I've left it till now and I can't get the book I need from the library. It's a good start.
Sun 16/10/05 at 16:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Stryke wrote:
> Still won't beat them. Henry'll be back.

Still got quite a few other players out though so I think they'll struggle for a while more yet.
Sun 16/10/05 at 12:58
Regular
"the burning sky"
Stryke wrote:
> B006 is one of the two main Biology theatres, yeah. Dunno what the
> B/B006 bit means.
>
> Had a good Freshers Week?

Oh it's been tremendous. The live music on Monday had to be the best event, plus I wasnt too drunk, so was able to enjoy it :P
Sun 16/10/05 at 12:38
Regular
B006 is one of the two main Biology theatres, yeah. Dunno what the B/B006 bit means.

Had a good Freshers Week?
Sun 16/10/05 at 11:53
Regular
"the burning sky"
Stryke wrote:
> Still won't beat them. Henry'll be back.

Seeing as you're a York guy, where's B/B/006? Is it the biology building? An A/TB/056? Thats Alcuin is it not? Have no idea where it is tho', so any help would be appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.