GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"American Dad and Family Guy coming to BBC 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/10/05 at 22:03
Regular
"8==="
*Dances*
Fri 28/10/05 at 14:28
Regular
"Kaiserfan"
Missed american dad but have got all the family guy dvds so wasnt gutted i missed it
Mon 24/10/05 at 19:56
Regular
"Catch it!"
Tomm wrote:
> I missed it since I was out last night, any chance of repeats?

Looked but don't think so. But probably will be soon.
Sun 23/10/05 at 14:47
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> But I bet channel 4 will probably buy it now.

That's the most intelligent and thought-provoking thing you've ever said on this site, Crossbob. Well done.

It's a shame they're showing Series 3, which some of us already have on DVD. All that hype over "season 4! new episodes coming to BBC2!" was a load of rubbish.

American Dad Season 1 on the other hand, they've done a good job with that. Although I only caught the last five minutes of that episode last night, I've seen the first five minutes in the Family Guy: Freakin' Sweet Collection dvd.

As for them repeating it, I can't seem to find any time they will. Which stinks.
Sun 23/10/05 at 12:20
Regular
"the burning sky"
I missed it since I was out last night, any chance of repeats?
Sun 23/10/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Never seen american dad but it was really good and will be watching it again. Family Guy was better than i remember.
Sat 22/10/05 at 22:11
Regular
Looks like they're using Season 3 then.
Fri 21/10/05 at 18:45
Regular
"Catch it!"
But I bet channel 4 will probably buy it now.
Thu 20/10/05 at 20:32
Regular
I'm not sure why they decided to do this, "season 2" of American Dad, to us is still series 1. And "season 5" of Family guy is still season 4. I think they list them as "Production Season" and "Prodcast Season". Why they chose to do this I dont know, perhaps just to confuse the downloader, which it has done.

But then when they do the next season of Family Guy would it be "season 6" and "season 7" (7 being shown in later part of 2006)? That would get confusing when they release the DVD version as "season 5". I dont think they're going to release DVDs with just 10 episodes on, would they? I hope they're not thinking of milking it as I dont think people would like that.

Yes it has confused some people with the episode lists as the movie is made up of 3 episodes from season 4. Does that mean the movie will be part of the DVD seires or seperate?
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:56
Regular
Was wondering when they'd get around to sticking this on the telly - knew they had the rights around the time they lost The Simpsons to C4.

Dunno about this Season 5 malarky though, TV.com and the official site seems to indicate that it's still Season 4.
Thu 20/10/05 at 19:30
Regular
I've seen all the episodes but I'll still support it by watching it on saturday nights. Or will everyone be out saturday nights?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.