GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Broadband - 2 Mb - £9.99 per month!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/10/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Outrageous broadband offer...

2 Mb Broadband - £9.99 per month with unlimited free web space, e-mail, customer support and more.

[URL]http://freeola.com/broadband[/URL]
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
Outrageous broadband offer...

2 Mb Broadband - £9.99 per month with unlimited free web space, e-mail, customer support and more.

[URL]http://freeola.com/broadband[/URL]
Wed 12/10/05 at 16:23
Regular
*reported for advertising*

Oh wait.....
Wed 12/10/05 at 16:45
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
But it only lasts three months...
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:03
Regular
"Captain to you."
3GB cap 0_o thats like a a few days worth.
Wed 12/10/05 at 23:58
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Chippxero wrote:
> 3GB cap 0_o thats like a a few days worth.

That really is harsh, in a shared house where everyone is constantly browsing the net and the odd download here and there - that would dissappear well within a month...
Thu 13/10/05 at 11:03
Regular
"bot"
after the 3 month offer expires Freeola's uncapped 512k costs more than my uncapped 2mb
Sat 15/10/05 at 17:38
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
I don't doubt you - there are some companies out there with very deep pockets. We decided a long-time ago that it might be good business sense to make a tiny profit each month.

Remember that we have a 300 GB (30 GB PEAK) 2 Mb offer at £14.99 for first three months (£24.99 thereafter). That is **practically** uncapped unless you have p2p'itis.

Regards,
Danny
Sun 16/10/05 at 11:24
Regular
what's wrong with p2p? Arent you able to download movies and tv shows legally already? Aren't people going to be downloading shows to their Video Ipods? Isnt the BBC preparing it's MyBBCPlayer where you can download their shows (from the previous 8 days) legally?

What's sucks is ISP don't realise that soon we're going to be downloading a hell of a lot more, so their crappy 1GB or 3 GB or even 15GB packages are going to be useless.

Especially with these new consoles coming out that'll eat up even more, not to mention the success of Skype where people will now use digital phones connected to their computer through a USB instead of using their BT line. eBay will make sure that service is heavily promoted.

MyBBCPlayer uses p2p technology, 30 minute shows will be about 112MB. Hopefully people will take it up and get their moneys worth out of the BBC and the license they pay for it.

In my house we have 2 PCs at the moment, my younger brother wants one too, we will be getting the PS3 and the Xbox 360 and no doubt be using them on the internet as well. We're only just starting to use Skype and I'm going to buy one of those USB phones.
Sun 16/10/05 at 11:53
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have to say the most attractive thing about going with them would be the unlimited website space, i at the moment have a crappy 20mb site thats free but if i had a unlimited one i wouldn't have to compress all my videos so damn much.

Torquay United!could you explain the '300 GB (30 GB PEAK)' comment please. So is that 300GB limit for the month? wheres the 30GB come in and what do you mean by peak? when's peak time?
Mon 17/10/05 at 11:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It probably means that you can download up to 30gb a month at peak times but if you download off peak (usually 1-8am depending on ISP) you can download as much as 300gb a month.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.