GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bruce Lee - Is this true"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/10/05 at 00:52
Regular
"bruce lee"
This martial artist legend is just bad ass period. The other day i heard that if you train under water your muscles will become more compact and this is the same method bruce lee used. Is this true or is it just rubbish.
Thu 13/10/05 at 16:46
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I've read everything and seen everything, just about, there is on bruce lee, and never heard this.

And anyway, look at olympic swimmers, they have rounded bodies, and bulky muscles, they look nothing like bruce lee.
Thu 13/10/05 at 13:44
Regular
"..."
Chippxero wrote:
> I've never heard that about him, but Muhammad Ali apparently did. I’m
> guessing it’s to do with resistance as he punches, for the ultimate
> training custard would probably be the best.

Rubbish, I've eaten loads of custard and all I've put on is fat.
Thu 13/10/05 at 10:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chavez XVI wrote:
> If you lifted weights under water it would be very very easy, water
> takes all weight away,

Ahahahahahahaa.
Thu 13/10/05 at 09:49
Regular
I think he meant ankle/arm weights etc.
And you talk a load of rubbish about it "removing all teh weight".
There's just some upthrust sometimes (usually when there's a lot of air in something).
Weights don't usually have much air, so they're quite heavy.
Wed 12/10/05 at 08:46
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I was watching Bruce Lee lastnight, a sort of documentry one as well, never saw anything about underwater though.

tuxedo wrote:
> I just fought using weights underwater must have been hard for ali
> damn lifting weights is hard for me in real life the only lifting i
> do is a controller pad.

If you lifted weights under water it would be very very easy, water takes all weight away, thats why you feel heavy once you come out of deep water!( So I wouldnt say lifting weights under water would do much!!)
Wed 12/10/05 at 08:05
Regular
"bruce lee"
I just fought using weights underwater must have been hard for ali damn lifting weights is hard for me in real life the only lifting i do is a controller pad.
Wed 12/10/05 at 02:35
Regular
"Captain to you."
I've never heard that about him, but Muhammad Ali apparently did. I’m guessing it’s to do with resistance as he punches, for the ultimate training custard would probably be the best.
Wed 12/10/05 at 02:06
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I never heard of him doing such a thing. He just trained constantly. Used weights and other usual martial arts equipment. Plus he found various ways to exercise while doing everyday activities.
Wed 12/10/05 at 00:52
Regular
"bruce lee"
This martial artist legend is just bad ass period. The other day i heard that if you train under water your muscles will become more compact and this is the same method bruce lee used. Is this true or is it just rubbish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.