GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oranges were never meant to be eaten like this..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/10/05 at 20:48
"slightlyshortertagl"
I just ate an orange, pealed it then munched on it like you'd eat an apple. Nice.

On a slightly more serious note, what do I do if I've had a package sent to me to a wrong address (i.e. wrong postcode and wrong street name), does it go to some large warehouse somewhere? How can I get hold of it?
Wed 12/10/05 at 17:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
Emailed Royal Mail (or whatever they're calling themselves these days) and it turns out that it''s probably ended up somewhere in Belfast if it was 1st or 2nd class.

Meh.
Wed 12/10/05 at 14:07
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Niddle wrote:
> My spastic-ness.
>
> In a rush, I typed in my old postcode, and missed the 'B' off of my
> street name.

Yeah that'll cause confusing in the sorting process. If it got as far as your postman he might have seen the name and recognised it, but most of the time nobody will know where it's going and it'll be sent back to the company that sent it ;(

(I used to be a postman, it's true...)
Wed 12/10/05 at 13:48
Regular
"..."
Niddle wrote:
> On a slightly more serious note, what do I do if I've had a package
> sent to me to a wrong address (i.e. wrong postcode and wrong street
> name), does it go to some large warehouse somewhere? How can I get
> hold of it?

Depends if it was sent via Royal Mail or a private courier...
Tue 11/10/05 at 23:46
Regular
"um..."
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
>'Jack LaLane Juicer'

They are awesome I want one
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:31
"slightlyshortertagl"
My spastic-ness.

In a rush, I typed in my old postcode, and missed the 'B' off of my street name.
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:27
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Yuck. orange.

Yeah, on the serious note, I'd recommend just going to your local PO and asking if their is a package for you. If not, give it a few days and try again. if still not, get in touch with the company that sent the parcel.

Is there a reason it went to the wrong address and how did the postcode just "happen" to fit the otherwise wrong address?
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:11
"slightlyshortertagl"
Ah yes, Orange + Peel Juice is fooking foul.

Just the right amount of peel is nice, though.
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:08
Regular
We made juice using my mates 'Jack LaLane Juicer', stuck a few oranges in there. Decided to leave the peel on to see if it added a 'zing'. Big mistake.
Tue 11/10/05 at 22:02
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Niddle wrote:
> I just ate an orange, pealed it then munched on it like you'd eat an
> apple. Nice.

Huh? Is there any other way?
Tue 11/10/05 at 21:38
Regular
"youngest regular"
isnt there some sort of a return adress,or something?
i dont really know much about it but maybe you should just take to your post office.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.