GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The reason why you people need Crossbob..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/10/05 at 11:57
Regular
He's one of few people on here who actually has an individual personality. Most of you people are just tired and dull clones of other members.

You people should erect a statue in his honour (not THAT kind of statue Hibernator, you big gay) and worship him.
Fri 14/10/05 at 19:15
Regular
I personally just find him irritating, and the only reason why he's not a 'clone' on hte forums is because he is little parts of everyone on here as he has no personality of his own.

He also has the tendancy to agree to anything and not listen to any advice (which has been stated) which adds extra annoying points.
Fri 14/10/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Catch it!"
Thank you you've made me happy :D
Thu 13/10/05 at 23:54
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Thats what I was thinking!
When you see a thread done by him, and then the amount of replies, its amazing! But then its mostly attacking him, he somtimes asks for it, but then again, he also starts alot of interesting threads, and brings a bit of interest....
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:10
Regular
To be honest all of the attention Cross Bob gets is a little too much, I know this sounds pathetic (it is) and people say that "all attention is good attention", but when it gets to this level it's time to cool it a little.

Fair enough Bob can be annoying when he posts such meaningless threads or refuses to take advice on how to improve his stories but at least he tries and adds a little something to the forums.

Although many of his threads can be drivel it's amazing to see the amount of posts he gets. Fair enough if you make constructive criticism but constant slating from people who can add nothing better is just pathetic.

I'm just 'getting at' the people who see a post by him and refuse to read it, instead flicking through and insulting him for no good reason. I agree that Bob can has a tendency to spam but he does have an 'interesting' personna and he is younger than many of the users on these sites, so just stop with the criticisms for a bit.
Thu 13/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
At first i thouht what was the big problem with bob, who is apparently cross, and now i realise the problem, he is just one of those people you love to hate.
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:45
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Yeah you either dislike me or Hate me. Most of you Hate me.
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:23
Regular
"Catch it!"
No I am not sticky and slimy.
Thu 13/10/05 at 19:16
Regular
Like marmite aaa.....well wouldn't that meen that your all black and sticky and sit at the back of peoples cupboards most of the time.

I like marmite but i have no personal preference towards cross bob, though i'm sure he is sticky and slimy.
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Catch it!"
Ok ok!!
Thu 13/10/05 at 18:10
"LOLLERSKATES!"
If you are after a sympathy vote, then you ain't getting it, because you are spot on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.