GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"24."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/10/05 at 13:14
Regular
Just finished watching Season 4 last night, and have begged and borrowed and seen all four since the beginning of the year. I have to say that I think it is one of the best programmes I have seen.

I think that series 3 was perhaps the best, with 2 being the weakest - but even then it is still very good.

The best bad guy has to be Ira Gaines from the first series. The character was great and the actor well matched to the part. Just seeing him sitting at his computer made him look evil - I have no idea who the bloke was who played him, but I intend to find out and see some of the other stuff he's in.

Anyway, roll on season 5. I may have to get Sky just to watch it...
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:27
Regular
I loved season 2.

BRING BACK MASON!
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
2 was a very good series.
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:10
Regular
"\\"
Your Honour wrote:
> I think that series 3 was perhaps the best, with 2 being the weakest
> - but even then it is still very good.

What?

Wrong!

2 was by far the best. 3 being the worst.
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:39
Regular
"not dead"
No spoilers without massive warnings please!

I loved season four, thought it was a real return to form after the disappointing (in my opinion) third. I mean, I still really enjoyed series three, but the fact that the first 8 hours or so could be written off as something that was all an elaborate plan anyway, seemed a bit naff to me.
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:31
Regular
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Im hoping for more explosions and characters from the past returning.

I'm hoping for exactly the opposite. The fact that there wasn't many explosions in hte first series was what made it and especially the shootout on the docks at the end amazing. And I hate old people returning unless they're Darcy Tyler from Neighbours.

And I thought Jack wasn't going to be in this series?
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:18
Regular
If what I've been reading is right, quite a few characters will be getting killed off, and quite early on too. I won't say too much in case people on here don't want to know...
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:09
Regular
"Catch it!"
Im hoping for more explosions and characters from the past returning.
Mon 10/10/05 at 16:58
"High polygon count"
I guess Season 5 will start in January or February on Sky One.
Mon 10/10/05 at 16:51
Regular
"Catch it!"
I hope Kim (Elisha Cuthbert) comes back she's great.
Mon 10/10/05 at 16:31
Regular
I agree, 4 did seem a bit much. 5 sounds as though it's going to go back to basics - it's a lot more personal against Jack, a lot more like series 1.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.