GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bluetooth software"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/10/05 at 12:22
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Does anyone know a good bluetooth program? The one built into WindowsXP is rubbish and I want to transfer some stuff from my phone to the PC to free up some space on it.

Tried download.com, there's no freeware these days (free is good!). Also tried Google but the usual bull**** of clicking on a link and being redirected to "www.omgsearchx1111.com" type sites is just annoying ;)
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:14
"slightlyshortertagl"
go to a couple of cracks sites, and search 'bluetooth', find a programme with a lot of cracks, and look for it.

Of course, I don't encourage piracy. At all.

*runs*
Mon 10/10/05 at 19:09
Regular
"~DPG~"
You can't just download a program, you need to buy special software.
Mon 10/10/05 at 18:21
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Well its amazingly hard to find...especially through a search engine.

I'm just after a Bluetooth program so I can transfer files from my phone to my PC (I have a "dongle" already).
Mon 10/10/05 at 12:26
Regular
"Captain to you."
You're on the internet everything's free.

what sort of stuff?
Mon 10/10/05 at 12:22
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Does anyone know a good bluetooth program? The one built into WindowsXP is rubbish and I want to transfer some stuff from my phone to the PC to free up some space on it.

Tried download.com, there's no freeware these days (free is good!). Also tried Google but the usual bull**** of clicking on a link and being redirected to "www.omgsearchx1111.com" type sites is just annoying ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.