GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worked out nicely..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/10/04 at 08:29
Regular
Some poor mug managed to take my US PS2 off my hands for £180 including Xenosaga.

From this I have ordered the new slimline US PS2 with Xenosaga for £140 delivered.

I love it when things like this work out :)

On a side note, pre-ordered San Andreas and KillZone last night so the next couple of months PS2 wise should be top notch. Then just the matter of getting Metal Gear 3 onto the shelves before the year is out, shouldn't be an issue in the states however I know what Konami were like with Metal Gear Solid 2 with the PAL release and how much they let it drag on.

Still, the beauty of not having to wait around for ever for a game to be released is the reason why I went to the states for the PS2, that and the RPG's of course.

Due to the fact that the new PS2 has the Broadband connection included I might also give KillZone a twirl online, that and Tiger Woods 2005.

Overall, extremely happy.
Thu 07/10/04 at 17:27
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Squall wrote:
> witch-king wrote:
> A few years back
>
> So you're twelve now? So you were 10 when you made it and then sold
> it on E-Bay?
>
> Lies.
>
> Anyway, yeah i have a US Ps2. Im just looking forward to a few RPG's
> in particular, Xenosaga 2 for instance and The Bards Tale. The ones
> you mentioned also anyway what RPG's you thinking of getting?

Don't know if you saw, but the real Wakka's back in the flesh.
Thu 07/10/04 at 16:49
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
witch-king wrote:
> I doubt that. Mine was a true story.

YOUR ALL LIERS.

LIERS!!!!!!
Thu 07/10/04 at 14:07
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
witch-king wrote:
> A few years back

So you're twelve now? So you were 10 when you made it and then sold it on E-Bay?

Lies.

Anyway, yeah i have a US Ps2. Im just looking forward to a few RPG's in particular, Xenosaga 2 for instance and The Bards Tale. The ones you mentioned also anyway what RPG's you thinking of getting?
Thu 07/10/04 at 12:57
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I doubt that. Mine was a true story.
Thu 07/10/04 at 09:57
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
witch-king wrote:
> Anyways, some idiot didn't read the info and I was £250 richer.

That's nothing. I once convinced a group of American tourists that Tower Bridge was for sale, and got them to give me an advance of £500,000.
Thu 07/10/04 at 08:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Some people are extremely stupid.

[Check Helpdesk thread]

I too have made a profit of stupidity on eBay.

A few years back, a couple of months before the xbox release, I created a box painted and shaped like an xbox. So I advertised it ebay, as a box, which you can show off to your mates when they come round.

Anyways, some idiot didn't read the info and I was £250 richer.
Thu 07/10/04 at 08:29
Regular
Some poor mug managed to take my US PS2 off my hands for £180 including Xenosaga.

From this I have ordered the new slimline US PS2 with Xenosaga for £140 delivered.

I love it when things like this work out :)

On a side note, pre-ordered San Andreas and KillZone last night so the next couple of months PS2 wise should be top notch. Then just the matter of getting Metal Gear 3 onto the shelves before the year is out, shouldn't be an issue in the states however I know what Konami were like with Metal Gear Solid 2 with the PAL release and how much they let it drag on.

Still, the beauty of not having to wait around for ever for a game to be released is the reason why I went to the states for the PS2, that and the RPG's of course.

Due to the fact that the new PS2 has the Broadband connection included I might also give KillZone a twirl online, that and Tiger Woods 2005.

Overall, extremely happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.