GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worked out nicely..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/10/04 at 08:29
Regular
Some poor mug managed to take my US PS2 off my hands for £180 including Xenosaga.

From this I have ordered the new slimline US PS2 with Xenosaga for £140 delivered.

I love it when things like this work out :)

On a side note, pre-ordered San Andreas and KillZone last night so the next couple of months PS2 wise should be top notch. Then just the matter of getting Metal Gear 3 onto the shelves before the year is out, shouldn't be an issue in the states however I know what Konami were like with Metal Gear Solid 2 with the PAL release and how much they let it drag on.

Still, the beauty of not having to wait around for ever for a game to be released is the reason why I went to the states for the PS2, that and the RPG's of course.

Due to the fact that the new PS2 has the Broadband connection included I might also give KillZone a twirl online, that and Tiger Woods 2005.

Overall, extremely happy.
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:41
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Only cause the people who keep them are retarded.
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah but like questions such as What is Michael Jackson's skin actually made of now? Why exactly do the French think anyone gives a toss what they have to say? and How on earth can people think Busted's music is actually good? the answer shall never be truly known
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:32
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I would if I knew which boards you went on :P
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
See now if i told you that i'd have to kill you.

It really doesn't take much to work out what name i use over there as well
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
What's your account name lakers?
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> They weren't lying when they said it was continually crap in this
> forum.

I've just given up really. I go to gamefaqs now if i ever want to talk about the PS2. Far more sense there and most have actually played the games i'm talking about
Fri 08/10/04 at 17:24
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Capcom are having some difficulties thrashing out the final sheen. Those dates are hopeless stabs. The release could be anywhere between Christmas and June really.
Fri 08/10/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Bow to me!"
are you sure about that? most of the reliable sources i checked said 25/03/2005, 4/03/2005 and 01/02/2005. the first one is almost always right thats why i took it. even this site said the 1st of feb
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:26
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Marcini wrote:
> i doubt FF12 will be released when they say but its nice to think it
> will be. probably actually going to be more like next xmas time but
> nevwer mind. and DMC aint due for december anymore, its now
> 25/03/2005 but with it being so far ahead its likely to be put back
> even more. but still at least theres some good stuff out in the next
> couple weeks to keep us going especially GTA

That's the EUROPE release. The Uk release will be sooner, and we still might get it to you this year, although there have been some hitches in updating some of the later levels.
Fri 08/10/04 at 09:10
Regular
"Bow to me!"
pasted that in the wrong place. dont know how i did though :P i blame this computer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.