GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Phone Have You Got?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/10/05 at 13:38
Regular
"~DPG~"
Would everyone write their mobile phone in here (providing you have one)... I can't remember the exact figures, but it's predicted most phones will have a camera in the year 2010 and most people will have a 3G mobile in 2015. Anyway, my birthday is next sunday , i will own a Nokia 6630...you?
Sun 09/10/05 at 14:39
Regular
But then you'll have to fork out mahoosive amounts for a box to put them in.
Sun 09/10/05 at 14:39
Regular
"~DPG~"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> The fact that you have a Nokia generally means your behing the market
> these days...
>
> You can get much smaller phones which do many more things for
> cheaper.

Example?
Sun 09/10/05 at 16:29
Regular
"That's right!"
Er, Nokia 7250I or something. It has a (crap) camera and stuff but as long as it makes calls and sends and receives texts (something my mate's phone can't even handle) then I'm happy.

On Friday Wal kept smacking it with his bottle when I was trying to reply to a text (he must be jealous - his is the phone which doesn't work) When I finished I slipped it into my pocket to protect it from him... then he smashed my bottle with his, dumping expensive Corona all down my leg... and onto the phone I'd just put in my pocket.

I got texts and calls and couldn't read/answer them, the screen was frozen and when the battery died and I plugged it in to charge it it wouldn't turn on.

In the morning I had to take it down to the Virgin store to have it looked like (I don't pretend to know anything about phones) He opened it up, told me it was wet inside and probably wrecked, but when he managed to turn it back on all seemed fine. Except the motor for the vibration seems to have been, er, affected. Usually the alarm shakes my entire bedside cabinet, this morning it just sort of whined...
Sun 09/10/05 at 18:05
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Azul luvs u wrote:
> If I want video I'll buy a camcorder or a digital camera.
> If I want photos I'll buy a camera.

Agreed.

I have a Nokia 6021 which doesn't have a camera and won't play music but is remarkably good at making and receiving telephone calls. I was disappointed I couldn't get it without a colour screen.
Sun 09/10/05 at 18:43
Regular
"Catch it!"
Nokia 3510I yes the old rubbish one my old one broke :(
Sun 09/10/05 at 18:57
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Sagem myV-65. When I got it a couple of years ago, I wanted all the things like WAP, camera, sound recorde retc. and am now wondering why. Now I just use it for calls and in case of emergency. I'm not going to bother buying a new phone just to get rid of the extras that I don't use because that would be a pointless waste of money. I have used the extras quite a bit, but hardly anymore. Gonna keep it until I feel I've got my monies worth from it, which will probably be several years yet.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:09
Regular
I have a Nokia 3210. The best nokia ever made....no really.
Mon 10/10/05 at 15:51
Regular
"\\"
Xzibit wrote:
> It's predicted most phones will have a camera in the year 2010

I'm pretty sure my 3310 won't have a camera in 2010.
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Samsung something and a Nokia something, the Samsung is my uni 'landline', it being on contract etc.

It's also pink, has a period schedule, and remembers my favourite fragrance type. rawk.
Mon 10/10/05 at 17:32
Regular
"Mozzy"
I just got a Sony Ericsson W800i. It's very similar to the T630 which is always a good thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.