GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chronicles of Riddick"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/10/05 at 13:11
Regular
"not dead"
Wot an Xcellent movie!!1!

Only thing I didn't get, is why did he run away from the sun when it was burning stuff up, instead of punching it in the fase?
Sun 09/10/05 at 17:38
Regular
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> Terrible, terrible film.

Agreed. I really hated that horrible effect they used when Vin Diesel span down a rope, it looked horrible.

Pitch Black was far, far better.
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:45
Regular
Chronicles of Riddick was utterly poor. Everyting about it was wrong, apart from Vin Diesel, WHO IS UTTERLY RIGHT.
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:39
Regular
"The definitive tag"
$L!CE wrote:
> I loved it aswell, have you seen the prequel to it, i forgot the name
> but it is just as great?

Pitch Black. It was alright, but neither of them are anything special.
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:39
Regular
Pitch black is a great film.
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:27
Regular
Terrible, terrible film.
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:15
Regular
"Hot Gun On Ma Waist"
I loved it aswell, have you seen the prequel to it, i forgot the name but it is just as great?
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:11
Regular
"not dead"
Wot an Xcellent movie!!1!

Only thing I didn't get, is why did he run away from the sun when it was burning stuff up, instead of punching it in the fase?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.