GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We have qualified!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/10/05 at 21:30
Regular
Not like we're going to get anywhere playing like we are but it's nice to know we'll be there to get knocked out.
Wed 12/10/05 at 22:27
Regular
"Colourless"
To be fair, what you were saying was true - about the formation changing - but the subs still weren't.
Wed 12/10/05 at 22:26
Regular
"not dead"
Didn't say the players involved weren't a joke, just the idea of. ;o)

Mind you, when it comes to crosses Cole was putting in the better balls than SWP.

Jenas doesn't deserve to be in the squad at all - I would have prefered the option of bringing on Murphy or Parker - probably Parker as we were already winning.

And Smith is still relatively new to central midfield.
Wed 12/10/05 at 22:26
Regular
Wright Phillips' final ball was poor and Young was playing ahead of him in 60% of the attacks anyway!
Wed 12/10/05 at 22:21
Regular
"Colourless"
No, the subs were still mainly a joke.

You're bringing on 6'7" Peter Crouch. Therefore you should take off the winger putting all the crosses in? No.

Jenas shouldn't have been in the squad let alone on the bench so enough said there.

Third sub was sensible enough.

Was surprised he didn't bring on Hargreaves for Rooney at half time.
Wed 12/10/05 at 22:10
Regular
"not dead"
I'm shocked to say that I think the subs were spot on.

At 1-1 take off a midfielder for a forward.

Go 2-1 up and take off a forward for a midfielder

Close the game out with a further sub, attacking midfield player for a defensive one.

Better performance tonight, which will no doubt lead to plenty of experimentation in the forthcoming friendlies.

Looking forward to the world cup now, oh how I love that tournament.
Wed 12/10/05 at 21:34
Regular
We played much much better but I'm still not sure on Svens subs.
Wed 12/10/05 at 21:16
Regular
"0228"
How are we not winning?

Edit: I love Frank
Wed 12/10/05 at 21:07
Regular
"0228"
Crouch for Wright-Phillips??!!! WTF is Sven thinking?
Wed 12/10/05 at 21:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not a bad game tonight really certainally better than Saturday.

Nice to see us attacking more and playing higher up the pitch Cole's just had a goal disallowed for offside and Owen's just had a header saved.

With FIFA's ditherings over the seedings hopefully we can win just in case winning the group will get us a better seeding (although I can't see us beating Argentina)
Wed 12/10/05 at 18:07
Regular
"0228"
Cong_Man wrote:
> In a way I'd have liked to see us fail to qualify as it would have
> been the end of Sven.

But the song has faith in Sven.

Sven-Goran Eriksson, leading England into glory,
Sven-Goran Eriksson, nah nah victory!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.