GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil Zero"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 00:51
Regular
Does anyone know more about REZERO.Capcom say it's supposed to clear up any questions of Resident Evil one and believe me there are ALOT.

Resident Evil is Actually very very realistic if you know the whole story.
Firstly the Resident Evil mansion is really called the Spencer Estate owned by one Trevor Spencer.This guy had a huge part in Resident Evil before they decided to take him out for various reason's I'd rather not get into that now but
Does anyone know any more information about Resident evil Zero?
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:50
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I got the intro movie as was it you who posted it on the PS2 forum?

Good story about thew spencer estate now I know where all these locked doors that need keys come from :)
Thu 21/06/01 at 13:53
Regular
"Back For Good"
adrian wrote:
> So can you tell us, well me about this Spencer Estate and that guy
> that you didnt want to get in to before as I would really like to
> know.

Cool another res fan,well you came to the right guy.

Ok well no one offically knows if it was called the spencer estate or the arklay mansion but in the Books and early beta versions of the game it was called the Spencer Estate built by an arcitect called George trevor who designed the Mansion from scratch and dissapeared after it was finished. The owner at the time of Res 1, well preowner really was Ozwell E Spencer who had shut the place down due to George's dissaperance and had moved Umbrella HQ to Europe.Stories of George wandering the halls starving to death made people believe that something fishy went on there.

Spencer set traps and code keys to stop people from accessing anywhere beyond the mansion incase they discoved Umbrella's secret labs which you gotta hand it to them were well hidden. Res Evil in devolment had Spencer writing on walls and trying to warn STARS members of the danger of the mansion and had a HUGE part in the game before they decided to scrap him complety because he gave to much of the plot away. Trevor's Letters which is a massive file was taken out of the finished game but you can read it on the biohazzardextreme web site.

Coming back to Ozwell Spencer whose tomb stone was built beneath the floor, yes that one after you fight the snake for the second time was supposed to be his tomb stone when Umbrella bumped him off but he was never put in it cus I don't think they cought him.

The Resident evil story is deeper than the grand canyon trust me, but this web site has some awsome pictures/videos of the scrapped RE 1.5, UNCUT Res 1 intro where you see all things bright and beautifull hehe and is well worth a look for everything Res evil.

http://www.planetps2.com/ biohazardextreme/ main/ index.html

(needs the 3 spaces removing)
Wed 20/06/01 at 21:25
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
So can you tell us, well me about this Spencer Estate and that guy that you didnt want to get in to before as I would really like to know.
Wed 20/06/01 at 15:23
Regular
"Back For Good"
I know everything there is to know about REzero so you don't have to write anything here anymore.
just letting you all know.
Wed 20/06/01 at 14:54
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I've heard that its about a computer virus that turns them into Zombies not like the other viruses from the other games. Could this be the starting point of how Resident Evil 1 was created? And its being told in RE:Zero. It would be nice if the movie and the game came out on the same day, you could play the game in the morning and go and see the film at night.
Wed 20/06/01 at 13:27
Regular
apparetnly the film is gonna be based on this gamecube exclusive.
Wed 20/06/01 at 13:05
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I am pretty sure that the one character you can play is Rebbeca Chambers from the first game. I think there is also another character, I know that its a prequel to Resident Evil 1. The game first was on the N64 and this is the information I remember about RE:Zero, nice to know it will come to the GC as Iam a big RE fan. I own a PS2 but dont hang me yet as I will be getting a GC the day it comes out I also own a N64 and DC. Residentevilfan tell us more about this Trevor Spencer guy as I am very interested as I have never heard about him.
Mon 18/06/01 at 14:43
Regular
"accidental superher"
i thought it was 200 quid and not 150
Fri 15/06/01 at 18:30
Regular
i reckon quite alot of people will pick up a cube if and when it comes out at £150. that price is just sooooo iresistable.
Fri 15/06/01 at 17:44
Regular
"Back For Good"
some info up top is wrong,sos i was tired but you won't know the difference if you don't play the game like i do.

Don't bite my head off but i don't like the N64 propably because most people who own it are people who don't know any different than whats in their 64 magazine and say "graphics" and "greystation" when the flipping thing is now white and the graphics have been improved but come on it's 7 years old.Texture mapping does alot for them though.

I'm not saying all of you are like this but I'm all for Nintendo and from what I've seen of the Gamecube it's looks like a real winner.

I am huge fan of sony yes but I mainly follow one game (take a guess) thats why i bought a dreamcast but now nearly every part of the game can be played on a PS2 including the upcoming games and devil may cry.

I'll be getting a gamecube when REzero is out but to everyone who is still arguing the N64 vs "greystation" just go find something better to do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.