GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil Zero"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/06/01 at 00:51
Regular
Does anyone know more about REZERO.Capcom say it's supposed to clear up any questions of Resident Evil one and believe me there are ALOT.

Resident Evil is Actually very very realistic if you know the whole story.
Firstly the Resident Evil mansion is really called the Spencer Estate owned by one Trevor Spencer.This guy had a huge part in Resident Evil before they decided to take him out for various reason's I'd rather not get into that now but
Does anyone know any more information about Resident evil Zero?
Fri 08/06/01 at 00:51
Regular
"Back For Good"
Does anyone know more about REZERO.Capcom say it's supposed to clear up any questions of Resident Evil one and believe me there are ALOT.

Resident Evil is Actually very very realistic if you know the whole story.
Firstly the Resident Evil mansion is really called the Spencer Estate owned by one Trevor Spencer.This guy had a huge part in Resident Evil before they decided to take him out for various reason's I'd rather not get into that now but
Does anyone know any more information about Resident evil Zero?
Fri 08/06/01 at 18:51
Regular
"Whatever!"
All I know about it is that its where the saga starts off and it was actually finished before Capcom decided to release it on GC instead of N64!!
Sat 09/06/01 at 00:12
Regular
"Back For Good"
D'oh
Fri 15/06/01 at 13:53
Regular
"DS..."
well at least resident evil zero should be better on the game cube than any greystation console!
slik *_*
Fri 15/06/01 at 14:45
Regular
"not dead"
slik wrote:
> well at least resident evil zero should be better on the game cube
> than any greystation console!
slik *_*

Don't be pathetic!

I'm a Nintendo fan, and I have absolutely no trouble in saying that there are some fantasic Playstation games.

If survival horror is your thing then there are loads of great Playstationgames. If you like RPGS, or raceres, there are some great ones on the Playstation.

See, I'm not afraid to admit it.

I choose Nintendo because I like Nintendo games better, I'm happy because I made an informed choice, I didn't remain blinkered as to what the competition has to offer.

Residentevil fan is clearly a Playstation fan, but has gained some respect by being adult enough to try to gain information on a game he might like on a platform he might not otherwise consider.

So ResidentEvil fan, I don't yet know anything about the Gamecube version, but maybe some details will be available after the Spaceworld show in August. If I here anything, I'll post it here for you.
Fri 15/06/01 at 15:18
The only thing we have seen is the logo, which is just a zero, (a nought with a / throught it), with Resident Evil above it. Not too much info then.

Still, they've been working on it for quite a while, so we can at least expect something special/bad graphics.
Fri 15/06/01 at 15:20
Regular
slik wrote:
> well at least resident evil zero should be better on the game cube
> than any greystation console!
slik *_*

Well i guess Dreamcast is Dreampants to you then :p
Fri 15/06/01 at 17:44
Regular
"Back For Good"
some info up top is wrong,sos i was tired but you won't know the difference if you don't play the game like i do.

Don't bite my head off but i don't like the N64 propably because most people who own it are people who don't know any different than whats in their 64 magazine and say "graphics" and "greystation" when the flipping thing is now white and the graphics have been improved but come on it's 7 years old.Texture mapping does alot for them though.

I'm not saying all of you are like this but I'm all for Nintendo and from what I've seen of the Gamecube it's looks like a real winner.

I am huge fan of sony yes but I mainly follow one game (take a guess) thats why i bought a dreamcast but now nearly every part of the game can be played on a PS2 including the upcoming games and devil may cry.

I'll be getting a gamecube when REzero is out but to everyone who is still arguing the N64 vs "greystation" just go find something better to do.
Fri 15/06/01 at 18:30
Regular
i reckon quite alot of people will pick up a cube if and when it comes out at £150. that price is just sooooo iresistable.
Mon 18/06/01 at 14:43
Regular
"accidental superher"
i thought it was 200 quid and not 150

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.