GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Zoo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/10/05 at 10:28
Regular
Went to the zoo a few weeks back. Hadn't been for ages - probably since I was at school. I actually really enjoyed it. Fed an elephant and a giraffe and saw one male giraffe with a huge giraffe erection trying to pork another man-giraffe.

Saw some sea lions, which I think are now possibly the most graceful creations on this planet. Hippos are cool also and I didn't realise how many different types of monkey there are.

Anyway, all in all it was a good few hours and I'd recommend that you all go to the zoo at some point in the next few weeks.
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Went to Monkey World in Dorset a few months back. Was great.
Fri 07/10/05 at 23:53
Regular
Well, they were relatively unproven before. Now they've got a bit of experience under their belts, it's all good, eh?
Fri 07/10/05 at 23:22
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Your Honour wrote:
> Saw some sea lions, which I think are now possibly the most graceful
> creations on this planet.

Now? What, they've gone up the reankings recently? Got some good results under their belts?
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:27
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Oh, almost forgot the best zoo related experience I've had.

Primary school trip to Glasgow zoo, having spent the morning at a farm watching someone milk a goat and looking t rabbits everyone was hoping to see some 'real' animals.
At the zoo we were at the lions pit watching them just sit around looking bored. Then this startled pheasant flies in to the lions pit and in a blind panic (Something somewhere had scared this thing to bits) it tried to hide near some rocks.

We got to see 2 female lions rip teh pheasant to bits before the teachers realised and tried to move us along.
It was great, rubbish for the pheasant though.
Fri 07/10/05 at 15:57
"High polygon count"
Timmargh wrote:
> Busch Gardens is excellent.

Yes indeedy. The best theme park in Florida by a long way.
Fri 07/10/05 at 15:38
Regular
That's just the standard package for safari parks. If you go to one and a monkey doesn't fling poo at your car and make off a windscreen wiper you feel a bit cheated.

I have Woburn Safari Park near me, but it's not up to much. I used to love Windsor Safari Park when I was a kid. They had a killer whale, which has since been shipped over to San Diego.

Then they turned it into a Legoland. Gits.
Fri 07/10/05 at 13:57
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Havn't been to the zoo in a while but they are great places.....

I remember going to the safari park near me when I was young and the monkeys were running riot. Ripping parts of cars. It was great.
Fri 07/10/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Busch Gardens is excellent.

I live about 5 minutes away from the West Midlands Safari Park - it's not bad.
Fri 07/10/05 at 13:43
Regular
The most recent zoo-esque place I've been to is Busch Gardens in Florida, which like focuses more on the safari image rather then a traditional zoo.

It was cool though, we saw an elephant ram its head into a rock.
Fri 07/10/05 at 13:05
Regular
A Zoo I haven't been to. Hmm, might have to remedy that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.