GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pro evo five"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/10/05 at 17:45
just thought I'd be the bearer of some good news

£14.99 delivered at a certain online site, that sells mostly music

If I could describe the site, I'd call it

H ot!
M ad!
V eal!

yep, on you go
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:32
Hmm, do you think because I asked for the Royal Mail Special Delivery that I'll get it on time?
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:31
"High polygon count"
down wrote:
> I've not got the e-mail yet :(
>
> [URL]http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=1148;6;-1;-1&sku=79213[/URL]

I don't see anything wrong with that price...

;-p
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:31
Regular
"Mozzy"
Great news. I haven't got the e-mail, but im not bothered because theres no reason why they would charge me the full price and not charge anybody else seeing as i've only ordered one copy.
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:30
"High polygon count"
That e-mail in full...

-----

Dear HMV Customer

I am writing to you with regards to your order placed via www.hmv.co.uk for the following item:

Cat.No: 4012927027929
Artist: PLAYSTATION 2 GAME
Title : PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 5

As I am sure you are aware, this item was mispriced on the HMV web site at £14.99 for a short period of time. Under the notified terms and conditions on the web site, HMV are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our web site.

However, as a gesture of goodwill, on this occasion only, we are going to honour order placed for the item, but will be restricting this offer to one per customer.

Therefore, please note the following:
o If you have placed an order for more than one unit, your order will now be reduced to one unit
o If you have placed more than one order under the same email address, then only one order will stay active, and all subsequent orders will be cancelled.

Please note that due to stock limitations we are unable to guarantee delivery on the week of release, but will do our best to fulfil your order when possible.

Regards,

Andrew Cherrett
Ecommerce Customer Service Manager
www.hmv.co.uk
Fri 07/10/05 at 18:54
I've not got the e-mail yet :(

[URL]http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=1148;6;-1;-1&sku=79213[/URL]

:O
Fri 07/10/05 at 18:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bah, I missed out.

Not that I would be able to play it right now, anyway, seeing as I don't have either a PS2 or an Xbox currently.

I would have probably been able to flog one on eBay for at least a £5 profit, though. :-(
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Mozzy"
yeeeeeeeeeees!
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:46
Nooooooooo.

That means I'll actually have to play my copy.
Fri 07/10/05 at 17:37
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just got an e-mail from hmv.

Says that it was an error but that they will still accept the £14.99 price but only allow each customer 1 copy. SO if you managed to pre-order it at £14.99 then you get it for £14.99 but if you ordered more than one copy then your order will be reduced to a single copy of the game - this includes multiple orders made from the same e-mail address.
Good stuff.
Fri 07/10/05 at 15:55
"High polygon count"
Ssshhhhhh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.