GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pro evo five"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/10/05 at 17:45
just thought I'd be the bearer of some good news

£14.99 delivered at a certain online site, that sells mostly music

If I could describe the site, I'd call it

H ot!
M ad!
V eal!

yep, on you go
Sat 08/10/05 at 23:25
Regular
"Mozzy"
Im glad to hear it's harder. PES4 was starting to get very easy after playing it for a while, I could easily win on 6*.
Sat 08/10/05 at 18:25
Regular
Ok, sticking it up to 60hz does wonders.
Sat 08/10/05 at 16:42
Exactly, which is a good thing

I used to win comfortably every single game on 6* on exhibition mode, and just about win most games on 6* in the Master League

Hopefully this will even it up a bit
Sat 08/10/05 at 16:31
Regular
Yeah, of course... im just not liking it at the moment.

Change is bad but i'll get used to it.

PES4 6* is like PES5 2*

:(
Sat 08/10/05 at 16:23
"High polygon count"
The reviews have all said it's slower, so I'm not surprised. It was apparently a deliberate move.

They reckon that once you get used to it, it makes for a much better game, as you get more time to think and play a 'real' game.

Every Pro Evo takes a while to get used to, and always turns out to be considered better than the last. But you knew that anyway! :-)
Sat 08/10/05 at 16:18
Regular
I got PES5 this morning.

Quite disappointed by it really, its way too slow like when youre running with the ball.. the defence will easily catch you up. Or turning with the ball, really slow, and you knock the ball away from you too far... leaving the defender enough time to just nick it off you.

Its like playing PES4 on 6* with a bunch of injured players.

Scored some crackers though, had one or two nice matches but theyve mostly been crap 0-0 borefests.
Sat 08/10/05 at 14:44
"High polygon count"
down wrote:
> still no email

If you're feeling left out, I can forward you mine. :-D
Sat 08/10/05 at 12:59
still no email

:(
Sat 08/10/05 at 12:39
"cheerios"
How much will HMV sell PES5 in the actual shops? (because I have vouchers that i should use soon..)
Fri 07/10/05 at 19:35
Regular
"Mozzy"
Well it says "Immediate" for both options so I just went with the free option.

I dont mind if I get it a few days late.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.