GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fasting..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/10/05 at 17:58
"slightlyshortertagl"
Anyone else here fasting?

I'm huuunngggrrryyyy :(

Oooops, wrong forum
Fri 07/10/05 at 22:45
Regular
"topgamer above all"
facism?
Fri 07/10/05 at 00:57
Regular
Wow, a lot went on since I was on earlier. No offence tnc, but to me you are clearly wrong to link race to religion. Doing that is in itself prejudice - you are making an assumption about a group of people because of what area of the world they come from. Just because one type of religion is more prevalent in a particular area, does not mean that all people descending from that area will be of that faith.

I think people are too quick to jump on the PC bandwagon without actually giving any thought to what it is they are protesting against. There are a million different types of prejudice, but buzzwords like 'racist' seem to become a blanket statement for any type of ignorance or prejudice.

To slander a religion has nothing to do with race, whatsoever. That is unless a particular faith sees fit to exclude certain races from its teachings, but that as has already been mentioned, would most likely be classed as facism.
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:11
Regular
"topgamer above all"
When will it end?
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:09
Hedfix wrote:
> tnc wrote:
> Corkasians
>
> So those're the ones who survived the tsunami then? XD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
I'm sorry, but that was actually quite brilliant
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:02
Regular
"8==="
Chr1s wrote:
> tnc wrote:
> the simple
> fact that someone's race is also their religion.
>
> That is indeed, crap.
>
> My race is Caucasian, is that my religion? No it isn't, nor is it
> anybody else's.

Confirms what I said.
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:01
Regular
"topgamer above all"
Finally.
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:01
Regular
*confirms what I said*
Thu 06/10/05 at 22:00
Regular
"8==="
With a bit more clarity or not you're still wrong.

*Shrugs*

Anyway, answer the american question below.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:59
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> tnc wrote:
> >
>
> It isn't though. Saying someone from that race must be a follower of
> a certain religion would be racism, but that's not what I'm saying.
> I'm saying that anyone who follows a religion classes the religion
> as
> an integral part of themself.
>
> No, you weren't:

I was. How the hell do you know my intent? You just assume you are always right and in this case you just mistook what I was saying.

I made a slip in the comment I summarised with but as that's what you're going to keep bringing up I'll just stop arguing.

Not much point, it's just becoming monotonous and I forget what the original point was.
Thu 06/10/05 at 21:56
Regular
"topgamer above all"
So many religions,so many races, so much arguing.AAARRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.