GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 3 - Thoughts?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Fri 08/10/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I have played the Burnout 3 demo that I got free with OPS2 last month and I think that it is brilliant. Who has got it? Who has played it? Comments?
Mon 11/10/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Bow to me!"
excellent. i will have to order an adapter asap. they are only around 14.99 now and i think thats well worth it for all the games thats online. it seems to have taken off pretty well aswell so its not like it will die down after a week, unlike the GC unfortunately
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Getting it tomorrow. Woo! Yeah!! etc.
Mon 11/10/04 at 12:59
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
No service charge. You just have to register on the game. You don't even have to provide a proper email, but it helps your reputation.
Mon 11/10/04 at 12:58
Regular
"Bow to me!"
yeah i know all that but is it free to use online cos its not with the xbox. like any 1 off service charge?
Mon 11/10/04 at 08:30
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
You need:

a network adapter
broadband
and some sort of network router if you want to be able to use a pc at the same time
plus the half hour it takes to set up an account...
Mon 11/10/04 at 00:28
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Sorry not sure, someone help this dude lol.
Mon 11/10/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Bow to me!"
theres no rock music really. most of its cheesy new metal. some of the songs i do like though... but theres only about 3 i can think of now. btw any answer for my question
Sun 10/10/04 at 23:30
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well here you go:-

It rocks and it has been improved to be even better than the second, if you are townies then you won't like it because it has mainly rock and metal music such as atreyu, yellowcard and jimmy eat world.
Sun 10/10/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Bow to me!"
il have to get set up on the net so i can play these games. does it cost owt to start?
Sun 10/10/04 at 18:27
Regular
"boom boom click"
i do ike road rage though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.