GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 3 - Thoughts?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 3'.
Fri 08/10/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I have played the Burnout 3 demo that I got free with OPS2 last month and I think that it is brilliant. Who has got it? Who has played it? Comments?
Wed 13/10/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've gotten down to 1:05 but still need two seconds to get gold. I always clip something in the tunnel, very annoying
Wed 13/10/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Bow to me!"
i had trouble on that track aswell if its the one im thinking if. the preview lap with the blue car with the tunnel that has pillas all over. when i did it after about 1 hours 30 i beat the time by loads (you are not able to crash even once)
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Marcini wrote:
> that can be turned off in options anyway

Yea found that today when i actually sat down and had a proper play of it. Trying to do one of the fastest lap challenges at moment, bloody tunnel is a pain though and the one time i got it right i drifted round and smacked into the two cars.

See they're using virtually all the songs found in MVP Baseball 2004, nice recycling EA
Tue 12/10/04 at 14:58
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Burnout 3=very over rated
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Bow to me!"
thats probably it lol. if there is any pickups you need them or its practically impossible. you should have noticed the pickups eg x4, x2, crashbreaker and the gold silver and bronze icons which give you a fair bit of money. is it the one called trailer trash?
Tue 12/10/04 at 11:41
Regular
"If you do it Why?"
Hi! new to all this. Having problems with Burnout3. I know its easy, but i cant get past the first stage of Crash i have had a total of 225,000$ but i cant get the medal table on the screen. Am i just not good enough?
Tue 12/10/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Bow to me!"
that can be turned off in options anyway
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got it today, had a quick race to make sure it worked and everything. I can see the constant interruptions of watching my opponents crashing becoming annoying very quickly
Mon 11/10/04 at 17:51
Regular
"IT'S NOT HARD"
wat the **** are u talking about either it's cool or u aint played it.
Mon 11/10/04 at 17:49
Regular
"IT'S NOT HARD"
i know this game is sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.