GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juiced VS NFS:Underground 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/10/04 at 18:38
Regular
Which Game do you think should win i think NFS:Underground 2 is the best with net and create your own car about juiced ive seen the graphics from juiced and looks bad and NFSU2 is the best game of racing i liked Burnout 3 but its more different to NFSU2 10/10.
Sat 09/10/04 at 00:37
Regular
"Bow to me!"
i played the NFSU2 demo on burnout and it didnt seem that great in my oppinion. i havent really sen much of juiced, but from what i have seen, burnout beats both. MC3 looks pretty but plenty time til thats released (december sometime)
Fri 08/10/04 at 21:33
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I was looking forward to Juiced but Acclaim have gone bust, so it probably wont be released for a while now. Hopefully another publisher will see it's potential and give it a release.

I've played a demo of NFSU:2 and I dont really like the way you have to drive around looking for a race, and it isn't much of a graphical improvement over NFSU.

If I could only choose one of the titles I'd be happy to hang on for Juiced, it appears to be a more 'solid' game, with a great structure. Plus you can bet during the races, even if you aren't competing and play for pink slips.

But to be honest, Midnight Club 3 will probably kick both their asses.
Fri 08/10/04 at 18:38
Regular
Which Game do you think should win i think NFS:Underground 2 is the best with net and create your own car about juiced ive seen the graphics from juiced and looks bad and NFSU2 is the best game of racing i liked Burnout 3 but its more different to NFSU2 10/10.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.