GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juiced VS NFS:Underground 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/10/04 at 18:38
Regular
Which Game do you think should win i think NFS:Underground 2 is the best with net and create your own car about juiced ive seen the graphics from juiced and looks bad and NFSU2 is the best game of racing i liked Burnout 3 but its more different to NFSU2 10/10.
Sun 10/10/04 at 00:43
Regular
"Bow to me!"
speedrally2004 wrote:
> Hey don't Compare Juiced to NFSU And NFSU its much better personalize
> you're favourite car

im beggining to see a pattern with everything you say. its all pure BS
Sat 09/10/04 at 23:44
Regular
Lou Role wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
> Juiced is just like the original NFSU, same old tracks.
>
> I'd say it's more like a fun version of Gran Turismo.

Hey don't Compare Juiced to NFSU And NFSU its much better personalize you're favourite car
Sat 09/10/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Insert Gently"
or†ega wrote:
> Only heard about NFS:U2 after i saw that it was the sponser of MTV's
> pimp my ride!

Yeah I just seen that, The in-game bit that they show looks exactly like the original...more good news
Sat 09/10/04 at 23:11
Regular
Only heard about NFS:U2 after i saw that it was the sponser of MTV's pimp my ride!

Loved the first one and will defo be getting the sequel.
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Geffdof wrote:

> Did you all know that Kelly Brook is in NFSU2? Im not sure if this is
> good or bad. If they have to resort to this kind of thing to sell
> their games it makes me think it wont be as good as Juiced or MC3.

A thing that would make NFSU2 sell alot more would be a mini game were you can play with Kelly Brooks' bongos...hope you're listening EA

*crosses fingers*
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:33
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anonymous wrote:
> Juiced is just like the original NFSU, same old tracks.

I'd say it's more like a fun version of Gran Turismo.
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Geffdof wrote:
> Ive just checked the screen shots of both games. Juiced looks better
> visually. I honestly cant say gameplay wise which looks better
> because I dont know much about either. I was considering getting
> NFSU2 but I'll have to give it a bit of consideration now cos I'll
> only be getting one of the games.
>
> I also found out about MC3 today, which looks pretty good.
>
> Did you all know that Kelly Brook is in NFSU2? Im not sure if this is
> good or bad. If they have to resort to this kind of thing to sell
> their games it makes me think it wont be as good as Juiced or MC3.

Kelly Brook being in NFSU2 just sweetens the deal, defo a good thing. I can't see Juiced being better than NFSU2, I don't know much about either game yet but im pretty sure than NFSU2 is free-roaming GTA-styley and Juiced is just like the original NFSU, same old tracks. Plus I heard on Gamespot that a demo of NFSU2 was on Burnout 3
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:08
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive just checked the screen shots of both games. Juiced looks better visually. I honestly cant say gameplay wise which looks better because I dont know much about either. I was considering getting NFSU2 but I'll have to give it a bit of consideration now cos I'll only be getting one of the games.

I also found out about MC3 today, which looks pretty good.

Did you all know that Kelly Brook is in NFSU2? Im not sure if this is good or bad. If they have to resort to this kind of thing to sell their games it makes me think it wont be as good as Juiced or MC3.
Sat 09/10/04 at 20:37
Regular
"And some more !"
i think that juiced is going to win simply because it has had so many more things added to compare to nfsu and it will really be cool. if they both came on the same day i would probably choose juiced bcoz it is something different to nfsu and looks really good. so yer i think theyre both good but iwant juiced come on acclaim come back with it dammit!
Sat 09/10/04 at 15:45
Regular
"WAZZA"
This is to marcini the man that say bow to me NFSU2 is going to wipe cheap juiced off the floor ha!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.