GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh shut up..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Mozzy"
COCKY Chelsea want to wrap up the title by January so they can concentrate on winning the Champions League!

In the week The Sun Online's official betting partner Paddy Power paid out on the Blues retaining their Premiership crown, William Gallas said: “If we can carry on like we’ve started this season we will practically be champions in January.

“If we can do that it will give us a good chance to concentrate more on the Champions League."

Jose Mourinho’s men, already six points clear at the top, are looking for an eighth straight League win at Anfield on Sunday.

Gallas, 28, added: "Our aim is to win in Europe, especially after getting knocked out in the semi-finals two years in a row, because we know the Premiership will be ours sooner or later."

Argh...
Sat 01/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Mozzy"
COCKY Chelsea want to wrap up the title by January so they can concentrate on winning the Champions League!

In the week The Sun Online's official betting partner Paddy Power paid out on the Blues retaining their Premiership crown, William Gallas said: “If we can carry on like we’ve started this season we will practically be champions in January.

“If we can do that it will give us a good chance to concentrate more on the Champions League."

Jose Mourinho’s men, already six points clear at the top, are looking for an eighth straight League win at Anfield on Sunday.

Gallas, 28, added: "Our aim is to win in Europe, especially after getting knocked out in the semi-finals two years in a row, because we know the Premiership will be ours sooner or later."

Argh...
Sat 01/10/05 at 21:30
Regular
"Long time no see!"
How many times do people have to be told...

DO NOT READ THE FRICKIN' SUN!!!!

:@
Sat 01/10/05 at 22:06
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
Oswaldo! wrote:
> How many times do people have to be told...
>
> DO NOT READ THE FRICKIN' SUN!!!!
>
> :@

This is VERY true!!

Understand the frustration you feel though.

As a palace fan, I can never harbour ambitions to win any title aside from the Championship, so I always used to rely on any team (usually Arsenal) to wrestle it away from United in order to add any interset to the Prem.

It now seems that Chelsea have taken on this mantle, and will soon be hated amongst football loving purists throughout the land to the scale that United were towards the end of the 90's.

Its a shame really, as Chelsea were often a team I (and many others) admired for being that little bit different. They bought us quality players such as Di Matteo, Zola, Vialli, Guillit and so on and really entertained the mutual premiership fan. But in their current state, they really have sealed their fate in terms of every other person in Britain apart from their own fans.

Dont get me wrong, i appreciated the quality of their current team: Robben, Drogba(!), Makelele, Crespo and co are among the best footballers in europe. But anyone could do what Chelse are doing. If Kiddeminster Harriers suddenly unearthed a trillionaire lifelong fan who wanted to use the club as his own personal subbuteo set, they could do the same. There is no real skill involved.

Romans billion millions or whatever may be well and good for them, but in terms of the premiership and thier reputaion, im afraid its RIP.
Sun 02/10/05 at 00:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I see them slipping up against Liverpool, but still winning the title.
Sun 02/10/05 at 01:28
Regular
"Colourless"
La la la we all hate chelsea.

Sing us a new one.
Sun 02/10/05 at 01:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Alright, "we all f***ing hate Chelsea."
Sun 02/10/05 at 12:07
Regular
"Colourless"
That's the same one :|
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:20
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I think they'll slip up against liverpool, draw against arsenal and maybe lose their only other match against man utd, but the title race is over.
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:29
Regular
If they win against Liverpool, everyone will say it's business as normal. If they draw, it'll be hailed as a victory to dull dull Liverpool.

Anyone seen the Times today? Big analysis of the game. Rafa's tactic is apparently to throw Gerrard at Makelele so they cancel each other out. Problem with that, redcheeks, is that while they can probably cope, we won't. Genius.

Chelsea are more exciting to watch anyway.
Sun 02/10/05 at 17:34
Regular
Oh yeah, exciting Chelsea. Oh look Chelsea steam roll another team. Brilliant.

3-1 at the moment. Despite Liverpool having double the shots.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.