GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh shut up..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/10/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Mozzy"
COCKY Chelsea want to wrap up the title by January so they can concentrate on winning the Champions League!

In the week The Sun Online's official betting partner Paddy Power paid out on the Blues retaining their Premiership crown, William Gallas said: “If we can carry on like we’ve started this season we will practically be champions in January.

“If we can do that it will give us a good chance to concentrate more on the Champions League."

Jose Mourinho’s men, already six points clear at the top, are looking for an eighth straight League win at Anfield on Sunday.

Gallas, 28, added: "Our aim is to win in Europe, especially after getting knocked out in the semi-finals two years in a row, because we know the Premiership will be ours sooner or later."

Argh...
Sun 02/10/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Colourless"
Dringo wrote:
> Damarus wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
> Errr yes they are. Constant counter attacks.
>
> I'd hate to break this to you, but that's what Man Utd and Arsenal
> have been doing for the last 5 - 10 years.
>
> But to less effect.

Eh?
Sun 02/10/05 at 18:07
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
>

But to less effect.
Sun 02/10/05 at 17:58
Regular
"Mozzy"
Damarus wrote:
> Dringo wrote:
>

*shock*

I cant beleive you just said that, Man Utd and Arsenal haven't been constantly counter attacking and you know it.

4-1 :(
Sun 02/10/05 at 17:55
Regular
Then teams have to beat them, and stop crying because Mourinho has fashioned a very very good team.

I like the Premiership. So I don't really care about jealous idiots crying about dominance. It's not like it's been that competitive since it's start.
Sun 02/10/05 at 17:55
Regular
Dringo wrote:

I'd hate to break this to you, but that's what Man Utd and Arsenal have been doing for the last 5 - 10 years.
Sun 02/10/05 at 17:52
Regular
Errr yes they are. Constant counter attacks.

Then again not that it matters, Chelsea are destroying the premiership by their pointless dominance. Some teams are resting players against them as they have no hope of winning and very few teams try and attack them.
Sun 02/10/05 at 17:47
Regular
Very defensive aren't they dringo?
Sun 02/10/05 at 17:34
Regular
Oh yeah, exciting Chelsea. Oh look Chelsea steam roll another team. Brilliant.

3-1 at the moment. Despite Liverpool having double the shots.
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:29
Regular
If they win against Liverpool, everyone will say it's business as normal. If they draw, it'll be hailed as a victory to dull dull Liverpool.

Anyone seen the Times today? Big analysis of the game. Rafa's tactic is apparently to throw Gerrard at Makelele so they cancel each other out. Problem with that, redcheeks, is that while they can probably cope, we won't. Genius.

Chelsea are more exciting to watch anyway.
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:20
"LOLLERSKATES!"
I think they'll slip up against liverpool, draw against arsenal and maybe lose their only other match against man utd, but the title race is over.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.