GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Murray vs Federer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/10/05 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Who do you think will win? Has Murray really got a chance tomorrow of winning the Thailand Open?

I think Federer will win in straight sets but hope that Murray will at least give him a run for his money.
Sat 01/10/05 at 14:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Who do you think will win? Has Murray really got a chance tomorrow of winning the Thailand Open?

I think Federer will win in straight sets but hope that Murray will at least give him a run for his money.
Sat 01/10/05 at 15:34
Regular
"0228"
Smedlos wrote:
> Has Murray really got a chance tomorrow of winning the Thailand Open?

No.

Federer has won something like his last 23 finals and is unbeaten in God knows how many games. Murray doesn't even stand the slightest of chances.
Sat 01/10/05 at 15:55
Regular
He'll lose the first set and then some mystery injury like dickcramp will cause him to cry like the bairn he is, and then his mummy will give him a big hug and tell the nasty media to stop asking him why he's such a ponce.

Give me Greggers, with his dopey smile and huge serve and "Aw, SHUCKS, did I lose? Gimme some love, Mrs Greg".
Sat 01/10/05 at 16:02
It's a shame Wales' young tennis prodigy didn't get far this time round

oh

wait
Sat 01/10/05 at 16:09
Regular
We're a proud tennis nation. I think there's a tennis court in the valleys somewhere.
Sat 01/10/05 at 17:21
Regular
"not dead"
Can you imagine the pre-Wimbledon hype there will be next year if he does win?

For his own good, he'd be better off if he lost.
Sat 01/10/05 at 19:39
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Stryke wrote:
> He'll lose the first set and then some mystery injury like dickcramp
> will cause him to cry like the bairn he is, and then his mummy will
> give him a big hug and tell the nasty media to stop asking him why
> he's such a ponce.

Nice to see you're getting behind britains young talent, eh stryke!
Sat 01/10/05 at 19:41
Regular
"0228"
He's Scottish. I support the English players. Well, player.
Sat 01/10/05 at 19:46
Regular
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
>
> Nice to see you're getting behind britains young talent, eh stryke!

--

What? He's a good young player, true. But he seems to get a different injury each tournament. It even differs from match to match. And then, despite all the support he's been given by the LTA, such as freeing up Mark Petchey to be his coach, he proceeds to have a go at them for not supporting young players in Britain. Then he has a go at the media -already- for suggesting, out of thin air apparently, that he might not be fit enough. What, you think cramp is a sign of stamina, Andy?

I'll respect him when he stops filling his Pampers.
Sat 01/10/05 at 19:51
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> But he seems to get a different injury each tournament.

The best was the US Open. If I remember correctly, he threw up in his first match, won the second without problem and the told the press to shut up about him being unfit, and then he lost in his third match because he got cramp.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.