GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would race affect who you went out with?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/09/05 at 21:28
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Aye for me.
I don't find many non-white girls attractive, or indeed any black girls. There's nothing I can really do about it, I can't force myself to fancy everyone equally, and besides, plenty of other people find black people more attractive.

Is it racist not to find people of a different race attractive?
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:28
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Aye for me.
I don't find many non-white girls attractive, or indeed any black girls. There's nothing I can really do about it, I can't force myself to fancy everyone equally, and besides, plenty of other people find black people more attractive.

Is it racist not to find people of a different race attractive?
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:32
Regular
"0228"
Padraic wrote:
> I don't find many non-white girls attractive, or indeed any black
> girls.

I'm exactly the same. I can't really explain why though, and I generally don't admit it when I'm with other people.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:32
"You can't make people love people of other races. You just can't. And you can't have a law which says we have to love each other. That's bonkers" - Trevor Phillips, chairman of the Commission for Racial Equality.

Spot on. Being comfortable with another is one of the vital aspects of love. If you have some programmed, biological instinct to not feel immediately comfortable with another race, then you can't be forced to.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:35
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I remember I got roasted (not in a sexual way) years ago in some English debate about something similar to this. I said I didn't find black women attractive and got pounced on. Probably by people too afraid to admit they were the same. So yeah, I don't find black women attractive at all, not even Halle Berry. Perhaps if she grew some bloody hair though. Some oriental women I find attractive however.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's all about personal preference.

I’ve seen black women before and though they were attractive. I’ve done this with white girls and Asian girls too. I’ve also seen some of all of these and thought them ugly. For me it differs from woman to woman rather then race to race, but, each to their own I say.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:44
Regular
"\\"
Yeah.

Me and my friend were discussing this the other day.

I aren't racist in the slightest, but in no way have I ever found a black woman attractive.

*shrug*
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:50
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I find women from other races attractive, but no way do I find them as attractive as white women.

Just a natural thing I suppose.
Wed 28/09/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I don't thinks it's racist not to, but I personally find all attractive woman attractive regardless of race. Just in different ways.

*shrug*

[edit] Nah, best not.
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:40
I find women of other races vastly more attractive than the majority of white girls.

mmmm asian gurlz
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:41
Regular
"8==="
I'd feel a bit dodgy when I got the whip out from the cupboard.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.