GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Warrior goes nuts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/09/05 at 16:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As opposed to the cuckoo he's already gone :-D

Yup what with the release of the Warrior DVD which is just basically a chance for Vince to crap all over someone who made him a ton of money the mad Warrior has released a reply where he rips Vince, JR and our loveable Trips a new one among others. Favourite comment probably has to be about Trips and his *sports supplements* :-D

Not usually a fan of the Warrior and his extreme rantings about the outside world but i think he pretty much nailed everyone spot on in this piece, a must read.

[URL]http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/09.27.05DVDII.htm[/URL]

Just make sure you don't go clicking on any other links, i will not be held responsible for any fundamentalist nonsense you may expose yourselves to
Mon 03/10/05 at 18:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> From the highlights i've seen it just looks like the story of all
> these guys trying to sleep with Brooke and Hogan doing the over
> protective father routine.
>
> Nice way to pimp out your daughter for more tv exposure Hogan

On a show I saw last weekend Hogan and Brook were sitting on the sofa and you could tell he was thinking he'd got to do something for the camera so he threw her on the floor and jumped on top of her trying to tickle her in a special "father - daughter" moment.

Only problem was it looked like he was trying to hump her instead and instead of coming across as a cool father he came across as some right perv who wanted a bit of incest.
Mon 03/10/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
That's a fine family the Hulkster's raising
Mon 03/10/05 at 14:10
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> From the highlights i've seen it just looks like the story of all
> these guys trying to sleep with Brooke and Hogan doing the over
> protective father routine.
>
> Nice way to pimp out your daughter for more tv exposure Hogan

Yeah, pretty much sums it up. Although last nights episode with the Hulkster taking his missus away for the weekend and getting smashed on Krystal in the back of the limo would have been vaguely disturbing...if not for the comedy brilliance of the Hulkster leaving Brian Knobbs to look after the 'kids'. Hogan's son did the decent thing, of course, stole his fathers Golf cart, mooned a bunch of people on the golf course, got the police called and then snuck his girlfriend into the jacuzzi.

The rest have been a bunch of crapola though.
Mon 03/10/05 at 14:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
From the highlights i've seen it just looks like the story of all these guys trying to sleep with Brooke and Hogan doing the over protective father routine.

Nice way to pimp out your daughter for more tv exposure Hogan
Mon 03/10/05 at 13:58
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Heh, Hogan's never passed on anything to anybody willingly. Hogan's
> always been about Hogan and how he can look good.

Has anyone caught any 'Hogan knows Best' on VH1? The whole thing makes him look even more ridculous than he already does...
Mon 03/10/05 at 13:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh, Hogan's never passed on anything to anybody willingly. Hogan's always been about Hogan and how he can look good.

Plus arguably Warrior was bigger than Hogan at one stage as at the time you were either a Hogan or a Warrior fan when they locked horns. I think only Rocky can say he challenged Hogan for the crowd's love at the same level.
Mon 03/10/05 at 13:42
Regular
"..."
Ultimate Warrior = Derranged, bitter and above all, more entertaining now than he ever was in the ring.
Sun 02/10/05 at 20:19
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Reefer wrote:
> His comment about being above HBK and Bret Hart in 1996 is just so, so
> wrong.

In my opinion he's never been above Bret Hart and HBK ever, even when he was WWF Champion for the 9 month reign he had. He only had this title reign because Hogan decided to retire later on in 1990 and never did and Hogan "passed" on his mantle to him.

If Hogan had not decided to let Warrior win at Wrestlemania 6 Warrior would just have been another mid-card wannabee.

> Oh, and the comment about Bobby Heenan's illness being Karma,
> again is very idiotic.

Reminds me about Glen Hoddle a few years back when he got sacked as England manager. It just shows how Warrior is detatched from reaily.
Sun 02/10/05 at 13:17
Regular
His comment about being above HBK and Bret Hart in 1996 is just so, so wrong. Oh, and the comment about Bobby Heenan's illness being Karma, again, is very idiotic.

He made some valid points, but he also makes himself out to be a pompous tosspiece.
Sun 02/10/05 at 12:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Very_Metal wrote:

> twas part of his punishment for hugging hall/nash and breaking
> character.
> he was supposed to win the King of the Ring that launched Stone Cold.

I remember that, he got held back for about a year didn't he? Good job it did happen because as you say Stone Cold won the King of the Ring as a result and this was the start of his rise to the top. It's also where he made the famous catchphrase "Austin 3:16 says I just whopped your ass!" after Jake the Snake Roberts had been going on about religion.

In case anyones interested by the way next Sunday 9th October at Alfreton leisure centre in Derbyshire Jake The Snake is headlining a card, I've not heard of any of the others who are wrestling there but if I'm not doing anything I may pop along to see how close he is to death.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.