GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new mini PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 17:51
Regular
"lets go back"
I sold my regular PS2 a while ago but Im thinking of getting one of these new mini ones so I can play GTA San Andreas. I've heard they are released on November the first. What I want to know is, is anywhere taking preorders for themyet? and at what price?

Edit:- seen as you all think im asking about GTA, im NOT. I know where and when I can get that. I want to know about the actual console.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:51
Regular
"lets go back"
I sold my regular PS2 a while ago but Im thinking of getting one of these new mini ones so I can play GTA San Andreas. I've heard they are released on November the first. What I want to know is, is anywhere taking preorders for themyet? and at what price?

Edit:- seen as you all think im asking about GTA, im NOT. I know where and when I can get that. I want to know about the actual console.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:55
Regular
"boom boom click"
dunno try play.com
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:57
Regular
you mean psp
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:06
Regular
"Bow to me!"
why not but from special reserve... your using their site :P
and yes all good sites have been traking preorderes since the game was first mentioned... many months ago. its going to be no cheaper than £29.99 and its released on 29/10/2004, which is 2 days before the supposidly improved PStwo (which i dont like)
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:20
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
speedrally2004 wrote:
> you mean psp

no he doesn't.
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"lets go back"
Marcini wrote:
> why not but from special reserve... your using their site :P
> and yes all good sites have been traking preorderes since the game
> was first mentioned... many months ago. its going to be no cheaper
> than £29.99 and its released on 29/10/2004, which is 2 days
> before the supposidly improved PStwo (which i dont like)

I meant preorders for the new look PS2, but thanx anyway.
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Geffdof wrote:
> I meant preorders for the new look PS2, but thanx anyway.

You mean the slimline black PS2 that looks pretty damn cool ... just looked on SR and can't see any mention of it.

You could try posting in the SR Site Bugs forum, but don't expect a massive response from the staff .....
Sat 09/10/04 at 19:01
Regular
"boom boom click"
im not getting one cos mine still works. looks cool though
Sat 09/10/04 at 20:40
Regular
"lets go back"
Honestly, im not too bothered about the whole mini one looking cool. As Ive said i only want it to play the new GTA. I just thought if im buying a PS2 I might as well get the little one.
Sun 10/10/04 at 00:54
Regular
"Bow to me!"
i dont see anything good about it. i would rather stick with the bigger version of it. i might put the small one in a corner sometime and it would be lost forever.

whoever looked on SR didnt look very hard. just remember its called the PStwo... not PS2 mini or anything like that, if you search for PStwo its about the 3rd one down and is £99.99 which is pretty good if you ask me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.