GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nightwatch *spoiler*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/09/05 at 21:53
Regular
"Captain to you."
it's one massive Nescafe advert.
Fri 30/09/05 at 16:38
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah the morgue one. I remember seeing it when I was much younger and thought it was alright, nothing amazing but ok to kill some time.
Fri 30/09/05 at 16:05
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Geffdof wrote:
> Something tells me you arent all talking about the Ewan McGregor film
> of the same title. I cant remember much about it, but im sure it
> wasnt a supernatural type of thing.

The guy in the morgue. Nope.
The remake with McGregor in was an insult (although directed by the original guy) to the Dutch version.
Fri 30/09/05 at 16:03
Regular
"lets go back"
Something tells me you arent all talking about the Ewan McGregor film of the same title. I cant remember much about it, but im sure it wasnt a supernatural type of thing.
Fri 30/09/05 at 11:20
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
One thing I didn't like about the film were the exceptionally bland characters/character design. The main guy was the most dull looking average male lead of any film I think I've ever seen. The costume manager must have had the brief to make him look like something from the Matrix, but because all the budget had been spent on CGI, they had to dress him in second-hand clothes and give him sunglasses.
Fri 30/09/05 at 11:10
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Bejam wrote:
> Will the general public "get" this film?

Absolutely not. It's going to be released at best subtitled, at worst dubbed.
Fri 30/09/05 at 10:47
Regular
"Captain to you."
You gotta remember theres 2(?) more films to come yet i think so something will be explained in those, although as a single film i think it's not bad, it leaves it very open for the next one but also it coul just be a stand alone film with a pretty good ending.

i tried getting a sword the same way as the guy in the film and now my back hurts :(
Fri 30/09/05 at 10:17
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Will the general public "get" this film? I mean, the chances are it'll be marketed as some kind of big Underworld/Blade style horror blockbuster when it really requires a heck of a lot more concentration than those. When I saw it a few months back I was just sat at the end thinking, "what the hell was that all about?"
I think hype and a snazzy trailer will really help this film.
Thu 29/09/05 at 13:40
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Very_Metal wrote:
> is that the one with the guys in the trenches??
> "d'ya wanna kill meeee?"
> if it's the same movie then it's awful :D

No, it's Nochnoy Dozor a 2004 russian movie. [URL]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0403358/[/URL]
Thu 29/09/05 at 13:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
is that the one with the guys in the trenches??
"d'ya wanna kill meeee?"
if it's the same movie then it's awful :D
Wed 28/09/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
Some parts of it are pretty damn good and other parts i think i could have done for alot less money and a bit better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.