GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Villain in film ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 10/12/06 at 19:58
Regular
Just been on the Shiznit, Ali has got a list of the worst/most lame villains of all time on there ... got me thinking as to who the Best/most evil/devious villain is ...

So who's your bestest villain in film?? They don't have to be evil, perhaps they're just really intelligent or a cool (you like them but you probably shouldn't) sort of character ...

Name, Film and reason why they're your fave villain ...

Yeah it's a simple thread but it's sunday :)
Sat 23/12/06 at 15:42
Regular
T-1000 from Terminator 2.

Who would want someone who doesn't sleep, is mae of liquid metal that can turn into sharp pointy objects after you and only way to stop him is itha massive lava thing which if drained out he may still be able to come back?...seeing as he needs to be in liquid form to recurperate he would still be in liquid form just...burnt...a bit. :X
Thu 21/12/06 at 19:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I don't think I could call this my favourite, but I really liked Kiefer Sutherland's character in Phone Booth. The criminal thing is that I've met so many people who've not even heard of this film! :o
Sat 16/12/06 at 14:04
Regular
pb wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> Main dude from clockwork orange. I think his name was Alex.
>
> That guy is classic.
>
> He's an anti-hero, though, not a villain. He's seen as a
> product of society and then an example of how society
> manipulates the freedom of individuals.

Hmmm. Ok then.

Scar from the Lion King.
Fri 15/12/06 at 18:29
Regular
"I may return"
New vote!

I vote Michael Jackson in the Interview with Michael Jackson :P
Fri 15/12/06 at 17:56
"possibly impossible"
Alfonse wrote:
> Main dude from clockwork orange. I think his name was Alex.
>
> That guy is classic.

He's an anti-hero, though, not a villain. He's seen as a product of society and then an example of how society manipulates the freedom of individuals.
Thu 14/12/06 at 20:36
Regular
Main dude from clockwork orange. I think his name was Alex.

That guy is classic.
Thu 14/12/06 at 17:57
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> John Doe from Se7en
>
> **spoilers**
>
> He's the best villain because he didnt get caught, he gave
> himself in and that was part of his plan. In other films the
> villain either escapes unconvincingly or gets caught suddenly
> just to end the film.

I agree he was superb as a villain.

You could also say Clive Owen from Inside Man did the same thing. Never looked like getting caught.

I also like Agent Smith from The Matrix along with Emperor Comodus in Gladiator.

Whoever said all the Bond villains were good obviously hasn't seen Jonathan Price as Elliot Carter in Tomorrow Never Dies.

Few others that deserve a mention, Elijah Price from Unbreakable and Shooter McGavin from Happy Gilmore.
Thu 14/12/06 at 15:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Aye, he was great. You knew he had a plan by his calmness but didn't know what it was.
Thu 14/12/06 at 13:53
Regular
"lets go back"
John Doe from Se7en

**spoilers**

He's the best villain because he didnt get caught, he gave himself in and that was part of his plan. In other films the villain either escapes unconvincingly or gets caught suddenly just to end the film.
Wed 13/12/06 at 01:26
Regular
I vote the hitcher!

Can't believe he wasn't mentioned before now :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.