GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life's a Betch..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/09/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
So I found out today that, three months after I conrimed it, that my work experience placement has "fallen through due to the closure of one of our branches". So now I have three weeks to arrange a new one, which will be asking a lot as usuallly the companies want applicants months in advance.

Any suggestions?

(Oh, and feel free to share amusing "Work experience related anecdotes")

Life's a betch.
Tue 27/09/05 at 21:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Chr1s wrote:
> Plus, the receptionist was staggeringly hot and rather friendly.
> Shame she was about 20. :(

When you like them around 13?
I'm watching you.
Tue 27/09/05 at 21:04
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Were you trying to throw it over a building?

Oops... I created a bit of confusion... Raid was the manager's name. Nothing to do with me (Rai).

Plus, it was a plastic bottle.

He doesn't work there anymore...
Tue 27/09/05 at 21:03
Regular
"The definitive tag"
My work experience kicked ass. If I wasn't doing something laughably easy like stock taking then I was just sitting around on my ass, eating crisps.

Plus, the receptionist was staggeringly hot and rather friendly. Shame she was about 20. :(
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Were you trying to throw it over a building?
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:54
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I worked in Rowlands Pharmacy.

Now that was fun! My manager was a nut though.

"Raid, chuck that bottle"
"Okay!"
*crash*
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:52
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I sold £300 worth of aftershave in one day and got given some CK one as a thankyou. I also got to spend most of my day hitting on 20-year-old orange chavettes who worked on make-up.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:45
Regular
"0228"
My parents are trying to convince me to go to Aldridge Plastics. It's in Aldridge and they make plastic. I hate my life.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I only had a couple days to sort mine out because I was too lazy. Turned out ok though.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:44
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Try Toys R Us if there's one near you.

That's always the back-up...
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Things must have changed from when I were a lad. Our school was given a list of placements and it was first come first served. I worked at Boots. What? I was a fat bast...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.