GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any one done a 'shots night only' before?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/09/05 at 17:53
Regular
Tomorow night me and at leats two others are going out on a 'shots night only'. This basically means that every drink must be a shot and the second rule is that what every anyone has, everyone has.

Has anyone done this before? If so what are your tips. We plan to have 1 about every twenty minutes.
Tue 27/09/05 at 17:53
Regular
Tomorow night me and at leats two others are going out on a 'shots night only'. This basically means that every drink must be a shot and the second rule is that what every anyone has, everyone has.

Has anyone done this before? If so what are your tips. We plan to have 1 about every twenty minutes.
Tue 27/09/05 at 18:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yes but unfortunately I can't remember much of it as we were all wrecked after a couple of hours. If you last much longer than that you're doing well!
Tue 27/09/05 at 18:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
My tip; /golfclap
Tue 27/09/05 at 18:42
Regular
My tip; Enjoy having AIDS in the morning.
Tue 27/09/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I played a drinking game once with shots.
I got very drunk.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:11
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I've done it before. Wonderfully drunk, I got, too.

Try a power hour. Every minute for one hour you have a shot of lager or cider. You will go through about seven cans in that hour. It will effect you, and someone's likely to be sick. Also you can quit if you're not hardocre.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:53
Nope, it'll mess up your body good for a while. I did have a drinking compo though, which I guess was similar.
Tue 27/09/05 at 20:54
Regular
"The definitive tag"
The Hibernator wrote:
> I've done it before. Wonderfully drunk, I got, too.
>
> Try a power hour. Every minute for one hour you have a shot of lager
> or cider. You will go through about seven cans in that hour. It will
> effect you, and someone's likely to be sick. Also you can quit if
> you're not hardocre.

I like the sound of that, something to try at the weekend perhaps.
Tue 27/09/05 at 21:40
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Chr1s wrote:
> I like the sound of that, something to try at the weekend perhaps.

I like to do my part to help the binge-ing(sp?) community. Power Hour works a treat with Scrumpy Jacks. Yes, I love my cider, but I have not been a chav for atleast four years now.
Tue 27/09/05 at 22:21
Regular
"You've upset me"
"Power Hour" sounds a lot like "Centurian". 100 shots (of cider/beer) in 100 minutes. You get absolutely wrecked.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.