GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any one done a 'shots night only' before?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/09/05 at 17:53
Regular
Tomorow night me and at leats two others are going out on a 'shots night only'. This basically means that every drink must be a shot and the second rule is that what every anyone has, everyone has.

Has anyone done this before? If so what are your tips. We plan to have 1 about every twenty minutes.
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:55
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Twain wrote:
> I was waiting for a particular mate's birthday to buy that, but then
> it disappeared, and now my birthday's coming up!

I've got one I can sell you. It weighs a ton though.
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Der Nazi wrote:

> we kind of have prohibition in my town (seriously!)

> I have to live in a town which is an "Alcohol Control
> Zone", though it's not actually as if anyone cares.

I live near one of those too and since it was set up more and more people go there to drink than before.
Thu 29/09/05 at 17:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Decoy Octopus BA wrote:
> Although I dont condone heavy drinking.
>
> we kind of have prohibition in my town (seriously!)

I have to live in a town which is an "Alcohol Control Zone", though it's not actually as if anyone cares. The actual zone starts outside a nursery, so quite ironically I could sit on a fence drinking and not get any hassle... at least not because I was drinking within a control zone!

It's not as if anyone cares about it anyway, though a few of my mates got done for underage drinking when some old people spotted them; thankfully I'd left to take a leak when the police found them!
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:42
Regular
"um..."
Although I dont condone heavy drinking.

we kind of have prohibition in my town (seriously!)
Wed 28/09/05 at 22:39
Regular
"um..."
Never done anything like that

We play a game where at the start of the night everyone is told they must only drink with their left hand (unless they are left handed then it is right) if they are caught drinking either their right (or Left) hand then they must down their drink in one, and have a shot of sambuka.

The thing is if you tell them the rule at the start of the night they usually forget, so they put their drink down and then pick it up with the wrong hand.
Wed 28/09/05 at 20:01
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I guess this is a bit off-topic, but didn't SR once have a chess game where each piece was a shot glass?

I was waiting for a particular mate's birthday to buy that, but then it disappeared, and now my birthday's coming up!
Wed 28/09/05 at 19:40
"High polygon count"
I did once.

And really, really, REALLY don't recommend it.
Wed 28/09/05 at 19:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Drinking to words said in songs is very dangerous.

If you fancy a real challenge, put on a Michael Jackson album and drink a shot every time he says WOOOOOOH!

You'll either die from alcohol poisining or shooting yourself in the head from listening to a Michael Jackson album.
Wed 28/09/05 at 15:02
Regular
What was that Wildest Poice Chases drinking game again?

(The one which when officer whatshisface says one of his phrases you have a drink of something, depending on the phrase).
Wed 28/09/05 at 07:09
Regular
Timmargh wrote:
> Drink a shot every time you hear "Roxanne" during The
> Police's song of the same name.
>
> Never managed to do it all the way through ... might have something
> to do with the fact it's said about 40 times ...

Haha, must try that, if only for the challenge :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.