GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario GC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/01 at 17:44
Regular
I loved all the early Mario games, and Mario 64 was great, but what can we expect from Mario GC (even if it is not that) personaly, I would love to see the return of those map screens, and the different worlds - After a while, the castl on the 64 version got a little boring - I know there were different worlds and all, but I loved that map on Super Mario World!
Sat 16/06/01 at 21:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
As Edge put it once - Gaming has evolved -Mario on the NEs, Snes and then the 64 - All based on the same classic formula.
Sat 16/06/01 at 21:21
Regular
Mario 64 did not suck!

It changed the way games are made! Ok looking back it doesn't look as good as it did in 1996, however it's still a great game and I for one love playing on it!
Sat 16/06/01 at 21:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Mario 64 did not suck - I agree, the first two Bowser stages were simple - The last a bit harder, but the game had everything- Loads to do, huge levels, loads of levels (maybe not as big as DK64, but godd anyway)
But no map - NOOOO!!!!!
Fri 15/06/01 at 11:06
Regular
I just like to say that Mario 64 SUCKS!!!!
Fri 15/06/01 at 09:35
For Mario GC all I ask for is the return of Yoshi and the Koopa Kids. I know Mario mass murdered them in SM World but Bowser has always come back why not them. As for Yoshi i was very disapointed at the end of SM64 as all he gives you is lives, whats the point when you've completed the game. And perhaps maybe this time Bowser might atempt to fight back because in SM64 he was such a push over. I'm not saying I didn't like SM64 it was great but it lacked something, so Nintendo bring back the koopa Kids please!
Thu 07/06/01 at 17:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I loved all the early Mario games, and Mario 64 was great, but what can we expect from Mario GC (even if it is not that) personaly, I would love to see the return of those map screens, and the different worlds - After a while, the castl on the 64 version got a little boring - I know there were different worlds and all, but I loved that map on Super Mario World!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.