GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario GC"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/06/01 at 17:44
Regular
I loved all the early Mario games, and Mario 64 was great, but what can we expect from Mario GC (even if it is not that) personaly, I would love to see the return of those map screens, and the different worlds - After a while, the castl on the 64 version got a little boring - I know there were different worlds and all, but I loved that map on Super Mario World!
Wed 20/06/01 at 16:29
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
What's this got to do with Mario GC??? Anyway, Zelda OOT already brought Time Travel into games. Not literally obiviously. I reckon the next dimension Mario should bring us is Virtual Reality... if thast is a dimension. Imagine putting on a headset and being Mario, seeing what Mario sees, doing what Mario does and plumbing where Mario plumbs. Well maybe not the plumbing...
Mon 18/06/01 at 19:49
Regular
Does a tree make a sound if it falls and no one is around to hear it?

Well most people would answer 'yes'

But how do we know if we don't hear it ourselves?

Science is usually as close to the truth as it can get! New things are discovered all the time by science and new things need a lot of research to actually understand fully!
Mon 18/06/01 at 14:41
Regular
"accidental superher"
SonicRav wrote:
> Let's settle it... the universe IS 4dimernsional (with time at the
> 4th). Don't disagree with this... my Physics teacher has a PHD, and
> avidly tells us of his work with photons!

Anyway, we are linear
> time beings... moving through time at a constant rate.

Sonic

Nothing that we learn in science is necessarily truth...the ideas we come up with are only models and does not represent truth....why do we have a wave model and particle model for light when they both cannot exist together....that's cos they only used to explain what we observe....
Sun 17/06/01 at 14:53
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Let's settle it... the universe IS 4dimernsional (with time at the 4th). Don't disagree with this... my Physics teacher has a PHD, and avidly tells us of his work with photons!

Anyway, we are linear time beings... moving through time at a constant rate.

Sonic
Sun 17/06/01 at 11:46
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> You can't jump 10 seconds back -and don't say you can by moving the
> clocks around - Actualy - time does not exist - we have made it to
> determine when things should happen/to keep ourselves busy/to show
> that there is some purpose in our lives.

I didn't say we can jump 10 seconds back.

At the moment my computer says the time is 11:39

If we didn't stay in the present by travelling at a constant speed through time, I would be frozen right now still in 11:39 and therefore by the time you read this I'll be in the past.

Thus we are always travelling forward in time to stay in the present.

If time didn't exist, nothing would happen! Time isn't just a number read from a clock! Time is our existence! We cannot exist without time!
Sat 16/06/01 at 22:06
Three Mario GC games are rumoured to exist: Marionette, 100 Marios and Mario sunshine.

Apparently 1 of them's a volleyball game and one of them's a Platform
Sat 16/06/01 at 21:55
Regular
"gsybe you!"
You can't jump 10 seconds back -and don't say you can by moving the clocks around - Actualy - time does not exist - we have made it to determine when things should happen/to keep ourselves busy/to show that there is some purpose in our lives.
Sat 16/06/01 at 21:47
Regular
We are time travelling now!

We are always staying in the present! We never stay in the same moment of time!
Sat 16/06/01 at 21:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
What? 4D - Time travel - Now that would be cool!
Sat 16/06/01 at 21:42
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
mr kill wrote:
> I just like to say that Mario 64 SUCKS!!!!

hmmm.. I don't mind people not liking the game.. that's personal opinion, but to say it "SUCKS" is just stupid! Whether u like the game or not, it is an undeniable fact that Mario 64 was a landmak in gaming history. It was the game that defined the transision from 2d to 3d, and set the mark in its genre.

I hope the next mario will do a similar thing :)

Sonic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.